~~~don't bitch if you don't vote~~~

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
there is NO reason to not to excersise your right.

get out & vote

this is NOT a political add to vote 1 way or the other, just to do what is "right"!!!;)

Its pouring rain over here in Louisiana but at 6AM sharp I was there along with alot of others. Its going to be a big turnout. I did whats "right".:)

Going after work.

For Senator for CT, would you vote for a guy who lied about serving in Vietnam or the former head of the WWE? :confused::)

Its pouring rain over here in Louisiana but at 6AM sharp I was there along with alot of others. Its going to be a big turnout. I did whats "right".:)

That's one of the reasons i voted early 2 1/2 weeks ago.

Here in Ohio you never know what the weather is going to be like this time of year.

Voting this after work. Haven't missed voting for 33 years.:)

I voted! Got my sticker too:biggrin:

It was so easy just filling in the one bubble:D

here's my sticker.
so I have all the right to bitch & complain. :biggrin:

Attachments

• i-voted-free-stuff.jpg
    i-voted-free-stuff.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 210
Question is Why should I... Everybody is a Liar and A crook these days IMO, im better of not voting.... I may be 19, but ive seen enough politics In action not doing a Damn thing except make me sick...

Question is Why should I... Everybody is a Liar and A crook these days IMO, im better of not voting.... I may be 19, but ive seen enough politics In action not doing a Damn thing except make me sick...

That is what they want you to think and do, NOT VOTE. Start voting and make it count! If everyone feels like you they win:wink:

when I was youg dumb & full of come I thought the same way, as you get older you try to choose the lesser of 2 evils.

...so I have all the right to bitch & complain. :biggrin:

All you ever do is bitch and complain anyways... I don't know how Kate puts up with your a$$!! :biggrin:

Never voted so far in my lifetime, and never bitched about it either. Are you just changing out the puppets, or are you actually getting to the ones that pull the strings...? :rolleyes:

K.

voting

So, if I have an option to vote for Hitler or Atilla the Hun if I don't like either I should vote for the one that is less evil?

One of the Poll workers at my precinct said it looked like they were on track to have more voters today than the last presidential election.

btw, everyone in politics isn't a crook, the winners are many times the most believable liars. In time when you see they are lying its our duty to remove them and give someone else a chance. Heck, I never dated a girl that wasn't a liar, but I never quit them for a dude, so I have to stay w/ this system too.

voting

One of the Poll workers at my precinct said it looked like they were on track to have more voters today than the last presidential election.

btw, everyone in politics isn't a crook, the winners are many times the most believable liars. In time when you see they are lying its our duty to remove them and give someone else a chance. Heck, I never dated a girl that wasn't a liar, but I never quit them for a dude, so I have to stay w/ this system too.

I like that explanation but here in Florida we have Alex Stink or Rick Scott. One is going to make a State tax and screw us out of a bunch more $ we don't have and the other is a crook who is going to lie just like Charlie Christ did and at the end of the term we're going to be in worse shape. In comparing to liking girls over guys what if you picked up a girl that was a transvestite? lol

I voted,

however, that said......IMO its the PROCESS that is broken. Untill we change that, we will never change anything by just voting in crooks from the "other side" of the isle.

We must change the process before true change will ever come.