Don Cruz built 249ci Short Block includes timing cover, aluminum pan, dls external oiling system,

Guys for the LOVE of GOD, please . . . I already gotten a butt load of pm and facebook messages about block. NO, I am not discounting from 7k, no I am not paying for shipping. This is an exceptional deal already. I priced it CHEAP so it would go fast. If you can't afford it, or don't have the money please do not waste my time calling me or sending me a personal message. I am only accepting Paypal or certified funds, I am not accepting trades, I already have lots of toys I do not need Boats, cars, rc trucks, rolexes, rifles, pistols, gold, ect... lol... You guys crack me up....

GLWS. You always need to manage your expectations with this board as everyone wants a steal of a deal. I hate selling stuff here.

Guys for the LOVE of GOD, please . . . I already gotten a butt load of pm and facebook messages about block. NO, I am not discounting from 7k, no I am not paying for shipping. This is an exceptional deal already. I priced it CHEAP so it would go fast. If you can't afford it, or don't have the money please do not waste my time calling me or sending me a personal message. I am only accepting Paypal or certified funds, I am not accepting trades, I already have lots of toys I do not need Boats, cars, rc trucks, rolexes, rifles, pistols, gold, ect... lol... You guys crack me up....
LOL sorry I feel your pain.

That's why I always put a simple disclaimer *The asking price is more than fair. Any attempt at a negotiation will be met with an increase in price.

Those heads would look real nice with these on them lol !!!!!!!
image.jpg

I have almost the same combo, this one has a few better parts than mine. I know what it costs to build and what it's capable of.
Ill help you move it if possible.

11K for the motor complete from intake to oil pan. No NEGOTIATION. dont pm me to ask about payment plans or trades.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Last edited: