Don Cruz built 249ci Short Block includes timing cover, aluminum pan, dls external oiling system,

Damn, 6,500 into some heads. Wow.
I got 3,500 in a set of heads I bet they flow just as good

15k can buy my fresh stage 2 Dan stezo long block... I know its good way over 1200 hp

still in the crate.... car went 8.50's 1/4 before freshend up

I got 3,500 in a set of heads I bet they flow just as good

15k can buy my fresh stage 2 Dan stezo long block... I know its good way over 1200 hp

still in the crate
If ur looking to sell your motor, have some courtesy and start your own thread. . . Thx.

btw my motoris not advertised for sale but I figure if ur asking this for a bottom end why not buy a stage 2

Okay. . . . U see your what i call a troll. . . Dont have any plans to buy anything. Have nothing but negative things to say and giving their $.05 worth. If ur not interested and not buying then why comment? But yet u will mention u have urs in a crate ready to go for 15k. Nice. . .

Last edited:
troll u think I don't have what I say ?or can build your stock block cheaper ?

did you 109 go 8's ??? no

Then build one buddy. Why not offer your professional mechanic services and build a bad ass 109 amd save all these members money. . .

troll u think I don't have what I say ?or can build your stock block cheaper ?

did you 109 go 8's ??? no
Im definatley sure u can build one cheaper. I could have done that too. I chose to spend the money. I wasn't trying to save a buck. .

np .... I honestly have no problem with you.. I don't know you ... imnot trying or going on your thread anymore. if you want to take it to pm's u can

Well this thread has turned for the worst. Ok guys figure out who has the bigger penis and let's move on. This is the kind of crap that give the TB world a bad name.

If your not buying keep it to yourself and move on.