Doing some garage cleaning! Want to trade for Turbo Regals or W/E. Bored with these.

I just bought the old lady a brand new Burban rolling on 20's...hope I said it right. If I would have spotted that H2 sooner, I would have shoved her into that vs. the land barge I just got her.

You have a couple of vehicles I'm eye balling. I'm waiting to hear from Andria on when we're closing on the new house.

Erik

I just bought the old lady a brand new Burban rolling on 20's...hope I said it right. If I would have spotted that H2 sooner, I would have shoved her into that vs. the land barge I just got her.

You have a couple of vehicles I'm eye balling. I'm waiting to hear from Andria on when we're closing on the new house.

Erik

Erik,

Congrats on the purchase! I bet she loves it. They ride really nice and certainly get better fuel economy that the H2 does, just not too much more though. Keep me posted and let me know what else I can do to help. Have a great weekend!:biggrin:

As far as I know, all phone calls and emails have been responded to and are up to date. Please let me know if I missed anyone. Thanks!:biggrin:

Bryan...PM your cell, I've got some cell phone pics of that 69 Pontiac Fire Bird Trans-Am Convert.

Had to change out the gear box and tighten up a few things, but what do you expect out of a 40 year old car.

Erik

Bryan...PM your cell, I've got some cell phone pics of that 69 Pontiac Fire Bird Trans-Am Convert.

Had to change out the gear box and tighten up a few things, but what do you expect out of a 40 year old car.

Erik

Erik,

My mobile number is the one listed at the top of the ad. My PM box typically stays full. Not a good idea if anyone wants to reach or communicate with me. Always better to call direct. Here is the number again for all, (804) Four 2 Six Three 6 Hundred.

Can't wait to see the pics! I love those cars!:biggrin:

Bryan,
Any interest in a trade for this?

El Camino

I have been wanting to sell to get a buick I could race. I dont want to put a bar in the Limited.

Timothy