Does anyone make intercooler pipes that will work with the old eastern performance front mount?

atamagashock

My pipes are old and beat up. I want to powder cost them, but these are dinged up and I'd like to get new pipes. Also the eastern came as 3 pieces instead of 2, and I'd like them to be 2. I thought about the precision pipes, but that intercooler is much wider, do im not sure they would work? if i cant buy something, i guess i could take mine to a shop and see if they could bend new. Thanks for any input!

You can order the aluminum pipe material from Speedy Metals and have a welder who does fabrication build the pipes to your liking (give him the original to go off of and its easy day). Not expensive.

You can order the aluminum pipe material from Speedy Metals and have a welder who does fabrication build the pipes to your liking (give him the original to go off of and its easy day). Not expensive.

Took the words outta my mouth.....there are many excellent welders that will do stuff like this for a lot less than what you would think.