Does anyone know who many "Light metallic Blue" 1986 T-types were produced???

313badbuick

A V6!!!!
Also is there anyone else on the board besides myself that owns or have owned a "86 original color "Light Blue metallic" T Types??? Iam curious because I havent seen any 86's but alot of 87 Turbo buicks that color. :confused:

LOL....Forgot to post pics of the 86 "Light metallic blue" T Type!!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• 86 T TYPE.jpg
    86 T TYPE.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 614
  • 86 T TYPE 2.jpg
    86 T TYPE 2.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 635
  • 86 T TYPE 3.jpg
    86 T TYPE 3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 593
  • 86 T TYPE 4.jpg
    86 T TYPE 4.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 584
  • 86 T TYPE 5.jpg
    86 T TYPE 5.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 584
Wouldn't this be a hard thing to track? Since Buick offered the engine in the Regal, a customer could pretty much get any color they wanted so there are PROBABLY no easily accessable production numbers. Know what I mean?

I would just say, ya don't see a lot of em in that color! That's for sure.

Don't know why though...sure is a great looking car!

P.S. wanna sell it??? LOL

kay and I own an 86 T-Type WE4 that previously belonged to the late Roy West, we have owned this one for at least 3 months and I have to admit there is no other shade of blue that pops with a WE4 package.

Wouldn't this be a hard thing to track? Since Buick offered the engine in the Regal, a customer could pretty much get any color they wanted so there are PROBABLY no easily accessable production numbers. Know what I mean?

I would sell the GN before I sold the T Type because I know its rare car. I can buy another GN anytime:biggrin:

kay and I own an 86 T-Type WE4 that previously belonged to the late Roy West, we have owned this one for at least 3 months and I have to admit there is no other shade of blue that pops with a WE4 package.

Hi Fred,

I will be down sometime in the fall to have some minor things done to the 86. I will PM with more info. Also can you post some pics of your 86 T Type? :biggrin:

That car is sweet! Hard to say how many they made. I have owned 2 of the light blue 86s including this one. ;)

Saw a T that color in BG. I have always wanted to get one and redo the whole interior in Doeskin leather full custom

im pickin up a 84' in slightly darker blue, and he said 1of 850 or so....prbly doesnt help, but clean car!

I like that color.I had one in 95-96 and sold it to monte231SS,then after him it was in north ridgeville ohio and dont know what happened to it.

Mike, that has to be your old car! I bought it from the guy in N. Ridgeville and then sold it to Paul Castle (owner of the silver bullet stage 2 car) who sold it to its current owner. Small world..lol:biggrin:

Thats crazy:eek: !I have been wondering were this car has been for a while.I almost bought it back from the guy in ridgeville but we did not agree on a price.Is the car still non posi????

Yeah it wasnt exactly easy to get a deal done for me either but eventually did. It was a non posi when it left me but the current owner 313badbuick may have put one in it.

FINALLy!!! I need to talk with you about the car's history in detail. Please send me a pm. Thanks

Thats crazy:eek: !I have been wondering were this car has been for a while.I almost bought it back from the guy in ridgeville but we did not agree on a price.Is the car still non posi????

Yeah it wasnt exactly easy to get a deal done for me either but eventually did. It was a non posi when it left me but the current owner 313badbuick may have put one in it.

Just bought a TA rear cover and when I get back to the States Iam going to pay Fred a visit in Valdosta, Ga. to put a posi in the ole girl. I have driven several stocker and for a mild stocker ( K&N air filter, exhaust, downpipe, etc. etc.) its the strongest I have driven:eek: . Still scratch second and third when you get in it!!! I have some recent pics I will post. I have added tint, upgrade stereo system, AFP, beefier tires in the front and back which I think are TOYO's. I cant get myself to really mod the car because its rare color and a 86. Plus I dont drive it much. I purchased the car from Paul Castle in Jan 2007 and think I only have put about 800miles on it. It mostly stays in the garage covered up. I love that car and plan to keep as long as Iam alive:biggrin: .