does anyone know the offsets on these pontiac wheels (non-TR application)

TType84

cookin with propane
1660.jpg

16x8, 5x115 wheels off the grand prixs.... 5th generation, up to 1996.

i need to know the offset and i have only found one person to say it was +25... no other information is on the entire internet..

Is there not a reading on the inside of the rim? Maybe not. I will tell you that those FWD GP's have a ton of backspace where you would need maybe 2+ inches of wheel spacers to come close, adding the need for long wheel studs also. 4" backspacing on an 8" wide rim would be ideal for our cars. Also, that bolt pattern (5X115mm) is close but I don't recommend running them. They WILL bolt on the Buick but will they stay on at 100 mph? I wouldn't take the chance myself.
I think you better keep looking.

Is there not a reading on the inside of the rim? Maybe not. I will tell you that those FWD GP's have a ton of backspace where you would need maybe 2+ inches of wheel spacers to come close, adding the need for long wheel studs also. 4" backspacing on an 8" wide rim would be ideal for our cars. Also, that bolt pattern (5X115mm) is close but I don't recommend running them. They WILL bolt on the Buick but will they stay on at 100 mph? I wouldn't take the chance myself.
I think you better keep looking.

actually i was looking to fit them on a rwd honda running 5x114.3... i dont have the wheels yet and wont waste time trying to find some unless i know they *might* fit... if the offset is crap i wont bother.

the oem wheels on the honda are
16x6.5 +55
16x7.5 +65

so... yeah.

Your Honda calls for a 40mm offset up to a 19 inch rim.. The early Grand Prixs 85-96 are a 20mm offset.. Going to set out @3/4 of an inch.. HTH

I believe

the Bonneville rims are set in further.They look the same as the rims u have pictured. Hope this helps.