Does Anyone Have Pictures Or Videos Of Their L.E.D Taillights

I've had mine installed for quite a while now, washed my car numerous times.... longhauled it on the HotRod PowerTour twice, gotten stuck in "monsoon" rains:mad:... and never had an issue....

Quality of the kit is A1.... quality of the connections is up to the installer.... I ALWAYS solder, use heat shrink tubing AND whenever I can use Weatherpack® connectors... i route the wires with convoluted tubing....

ONCE INSTALLED YOU ARE GUARANTEED LOOKS and COMPLIMENTS

aaron

ps DONT FORGET the matching third brake light ;)

I just installed my kit this weekend. It is the best non-performance mod I have ever done. The LEDs look great. Its not "too flashy" or "bling". I was hesitant to do this mod but I can say without a doubt you will love it. The kit is very professional and made with top quality parts. Scot W had a delay with his manufacturer and instead of PM'ing me he called me on the phone. He also returned a call to me this Sunday morning in regards to a technical question. Total class act. Hes a great guy selling a great product for our cars. You wont regret this purchase.

Dont forget to get the third brake light while you are at it.

Thanks again Scott W. and DJRedbaron for talking me into it.:smile:

ED

tail lights

This sounds like a Very good investment...but imma hold off until he has another sale going on like last time

Very cool Ed. I knew you'd dig those lights. :cool:

And thanks again for the help the other night. I'm certain you identified the problem. The car runs GREAT until the 8-10# mark then stumbles. Julio sent out the hot-wire kit and I should be good to go tomorrow. :D