Does Anyone Have Pictures Or Videos Of Their L.E.D Taillights

ThaBozz89

Don't Try it You'd Lose
Just like the Title says

Does Anyone have Pics Or Videos Of Their L.E.D Taillights

I don't have any pics or video because my car is being rebuilt but IMO they are well worth it. They look great and really make the car nicer.

I only have one pic from when the car was getting finished up...

Outside in the sunlight with all lighting off:
05.jpg

Brake applied:
IMG_0855.jpg

I will tell ya that no pictures or video will do these lights any justus!! These are like a Must see in person and i'm sure the people who have bought them can atest to this..

There is a video on our website and also in the sale thread that is going on right now.

The new LED third brake light REALLY complete's the whole look..

Scot W.

Scot's right. No pic or video gets the full effect. I literally have people stop me in traffic wanting to know where they came from and how to get a set. I've never had that response from any other set of tail lights before. LOL!

Here's a video.
[YOUTUBE]Se_a7s8nDl0[/YOUTUBE]

L.e.d

Dj Red Barron

Thanks for the picture and Video,And I gotta admit your setup u got goin on with the Blacked out lights match Perfect;)

Scot W.

Does this come with an Instuction Manual

Scot W.

Does this come with an Instruction Manual
The kit comes with Everything included to do the complete install and complete step by step instructions.

Kit: 4 LED boards, all wire & connectors, templates, Instructions, LED flasher.

The LED third brake light is a Plug n play installation.

Scot W.

I bought & installed them when Scott was getting the prototype sets done & after my buddies saw them, they have bought & installed them.

My main concern is not about the improvement the led's do (the end results look great!), but rather how to install them inside the taillight housings without having some water leaking issues after that...:redface:

Claude. :confused:

My main concern is not about the improvement the led's do (the end results look great!), but rather how to install them inside the taillight housings without having some water leaking issues after that...:redface:

Anyone have an answer to Claudes question?

Anyone have an answer to Claudes question?

ive had them on my car for over a year now, no leaks. when you install them you have to seperate the lens from the housing. when doing this you seperate the seal between the two. when i put mine back in i didnt use and sealer to put the housing and lens back together but i guess you could for added insurance. but again like i said i have had absolutly troubles or issue with this kit at all and like a member said above in the post, people ask me at stoplights where i got the kit from and speed up in traffic to ask me. they really look great on the car. freshens up the rear to a more modern look as well as provides a safety aspect of having the brighter lights.

buickbert

My concern is how they splice into the factory harness. Perhaps get in touch with Casper's and work out a plug and play setup.

My concern is how they splice into the factory harness. Perhaps get in touch with Casper's and work out a plug and play setup.
There has been some pretty nice connections done by some creative customers. My instructions are there just as a suggestion more less. Some have even layed out wires and made a complete seperate harness on there work bench before installing it on the car. Sure I can make up A Full harness and get with caspers and have them included in making them Plug N Play but then guess what? The price goes up even more to cover the added time and material involved. Sure I want to see them plug n play and with a complete harness already done BUT I also don't want to have to charge the customer more either.

At this point there is only 4 splices that need to be done inside the trunk and if your good or creative those 4 little splices are Very easy to change back to stock and the stock wires on the wiring harness are NEVER actually cut in two.

Scot W.

Claude thank you for bringing that up. I would like point out and let you and everyone else know that since Iv'e sold over 300 kits Not One came back with a ruined board yet due to moisture! And if or when that happens the manufacture will warranty the board/boards 100% to the original owner at the time of purchase. This was already discussed years ago with the manufacture and there responce was " We supplied the kits with what we think will work and if there becomes a problem we will warrenty the boards and re-evaluate it at that time"..

Here again is another example of where a lot of my customers will take clear silicone and put a dab on the head of the stainless steel screw to help seal it a bit better in order to help with moisture But It is Not needed.

So after selling several hundred kits so far you can clearly see that the kits are holding up just fine to the normal wear and tear of daily driving by the lack of complaints here on this forum. If they leaked and caused boards to short out I think you would see complaints like crazy by now.....;)

Scot W.

Just placed my order Scott.:)
Good deal, Ed! And thanks again for the info we went over on my car. :cool:

Scot, I was a sales rep for GNS before 87NAT placed his order. We probably need to get me some business cards soon so I can hand them out when people ask me about the LEDs. :D

Also, I've had LEDs in for over a year. I was caught in the rain (sometimes outright DOWNPOURS) several times while running around Kansas City for a few months. No issues at all with any kind of leaks.

Good deal, Ed! And thanks again for the info we went over on my car. :cool:

Scot, I was a sales rep for GNS before 87NAT placed his order. We probably need to get me some business cards soon so I can hand them out when people ask me about the LEDs. :D

Also, I've had LEDs in for over a year. I was caught in the rain (sometimes outright DOWNPOURS) several times while running around Kansas City for a few months. No issues at all with any kind of leaks.
Thank You Bud! Cards on the way!! ;)

FWIW: Also think about how many times these hundreds of people washed there cars on top of being caught in the rain and Still No reports of any leaking or boards getting shorted out !!

Scot W.

Scott let me know when they ship out to me.

Thanks,

Ed
Looking at Monday and when they ship I will then enter the tracking number on your order form and you will receive a E-mail confirmation..

Thank You,

Scot W.