Do you guys Know where I can get a 3" Downpipe?

Also does anyone have a link for the Arizona GN down pipe or the GN1 downpipe?

GN1 isn't a supporting vendor on here, so any time someone tries to link to their site it shows up as ***************. Go to gn1 performance . com (without the spaces) and look at the menu on the left side of the screen--downpipes are very easy to find.

Also does anyone have a link for the Arizona GN down pipe or the GN1 downpipe?

Yes, it works wonderfully and fits up nicely. I have the stock turbo still on there and it spools much quicker than vs stocker. I do have pics if you're interested...

Se Turbo Ss 3" Downpipes American Made

I need to clear up a lot of misconceptions and rumors regarding our downpipes. Our downpipes are manufactured here at SE Turbo in Dallas Georgia. All the parts are American made and welded here at the shop. The entire assembly is 304l stainless steel with the exception of the grade 50 3/4 inch steel flange that bolts to the turbo. We have sold over 1000 downpipes and have never had a complaint about fitment. Our pipes come with a cutout, and all necessary stainless steel hardware. We have the ability to weld o2 bungs if required. You will know if the pipe is our because we stamp "SE Turbo" onto the 3/4 flange at the turbo. Our pipes are one piece, and have not been cut, rotated, and re-welded to fix fitment issues. Our pipes are not polished. I could not possibly compete with the polished Chinese pipe using American Labor. We offer both internal and external wastegate downpipes in both 3" and 3.5" versions. However, our 3.5" pipes are bent using aluminized steel rather than stainless. No American bender will bend 3.5" stainless unless you (the vender) buy the tooling. Bending stainless is extremely tough on the tools and wears them out too quickly. So with $5000.00 in tooling required we opted to go with aluminized steel instead. We also offer all the flange gaskets that come with your exhaust systems including ATR crossover and external wastegate flanges.
I am aware that you can purchase a Chinese pipe for half our cost, but I'm proud to stand up and say, to hell with those Chicoms! I am an American Patriot, served 10 years active duty, and continue to refuse to sell any reproduction Chinese parts. If you want to support the Communist Party of China, go ahead, I fought for your freedom to choose what to do with your money.

Attachments

• TIG WELDING.jpg
    TIG WELDING.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 110
  • RAW DP FLANGES SM.jpg
    RAW DP FLANGES SM.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 105
  • FINISHED ASSEMBLIESsm.jpg
    FINISHED ASSEMBLIESsm.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 110
  • closeup_dp_weld.jpg
    closeup_dp_weld.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 114
  • closeup_inside_dp.jpg
    closeup_inside_dp.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 108
There are MANY vendors on the board that carry downpipes....

Support the guys that support the board!

AZGN, DLS, Gbody, and Full Throttle has or will have DP's.

Not trying to be an ahole but remember these guys are the ones that pay the bills here for us all to enjoy the board:biggrin:

I am selling the GN1 downpipe on my site so you CAN buy from a supporting vendor.:biggrin: Read more about it on my site. DOWNPIPES 3" STAINLESS

I am running this pipe on my own GN and think it is just as good as any other out there. As far as the import thing goes, I am not crazy about how the trend of off shore stuff is going but have you tried to buy brake rotors lately that are made in the US??

Not here to debate this just wanted to let you know you can buy these from a supporting vendor.