Do you guys Know where I can get a 3" Downpipe?

nash87650

Hey Guys,
I am upgrading my exhaust, decided on going with summits Hooker cat back kit. Hooker Headers 16810HKR - Hooker Super Competition Cat-Back Exhaust Systems - summitracing.com
hok-16810hkr_w.jpg

However I also want to upgrade my catalytic converter and downpipe.

Thinking about 3" downpipe to 3" cat to two 2.5" pipes and two muffs.

Anyone have any recommendations? Or know where I can get a down pipe?
Keep hearing about Terry Houston DP's but can't find them.

Also, I live in California, does anyone know if its legal to have a 3" downpipe?
If it isn't what is the legal size?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hookers are great- you'll like them.

As far as your DP- you'll be fine as ling as you have a cat attached, and not a test pipe. Terry Houston is presently not making any pipes- RJC has a good pipe, as does Gbodyparts.

Hookers are great- you'll like them.

As far as your DP- you'll be fine as ling as you have a cat attached, and not a test pipe. Terry Houston is presently not making any pipes- RJC has a good pipe, as does Gbodyparts.

oops, meant to quote this!

I called RJC and they do not have the 3'' downpipe, Tigmaster's is who made up his downpipes.Arizona GN has a nice one :p

I'm in the same boat. Red doesn't have any. I tried to get in touch with tigmasters, and the number on the website is disconnected. I believe the downpipe RJC sells was made by tigmasters.

Yes tigmasters is who makes the downpipes for RJC ,More of a supply and demand problem. Give Nick a call at Arizona GN he has some real nice USA downpipes:cool: arizonagn.com

ArizonaGn website is not running right!!!:mad: Not sure what is up. I will check it later or tomorrow.

BlackMonte I assume you have a ArizonaGN DP? If so, can you give a review of it?

Thanks

I was on the site. Seemed to work fine for me, but no info about the downpipe. I'll call them tomorrow.

I have an AZGN Downpipe. It is EXCELLENT quality, and yes American made. Comes with o2 bung welded in and dump pipe. Wastegate puck swings freely. You will not be disappointed.

I talked to Archie at GN1 PERFORMANCE and he offers a few different style 3 inchers in stainless, as well as a 3 inch stainless exhaust.