Discouted Spoolfool bumper filler group buy anyone?

Rumor has it that a big ass pallet of stuff, sent from a skydiving hippie in So Cal just arrived at Gbody Parts.:rolleyes:

Feel free to leave feedback here for myself, Brian and others to see. This is the first time I've done a deal like this and would like it to work best for everyone. I'm guessing Brian will be putting them up on his site soon, so if you haven't contacted Gbody yet, you may want to now.

Thanks guys for the response to make this thing happen as fast as it did.

Let me know what you think of em and Happy spooling.:)

Mike Barnard

Will be placing my order today.
Thanks!

Edit: ordering Monday as they're closed today

Last edited:
I would be interested in a rear filler, but it would probably be cheaper coming from SoCal to TX than NC to TX.

hello people; Boston GN just curious to the shipping cost to beantown from the south. About how much? The shipping cost is not a deal breaker but the costs are going crazy. I just order 4 bulbs for a light I have and that was over $10.00 from Mich.
IBBY

hello people; Boston GN just curious to the shipping cost to beantown from the south. About how much? The shipping cost is not a deal breaker but the costs are going crazy. I just order 4 bulbs for a light I have and that was over $10.00 from Mich.
IBBY
I'll find out tomorrow. I'm sure it won't be pretty, but it will definitely better than shipping from CA.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

IBBY

Everyone on the East Coast who has bought my one piece rear, or full set of bumper fillers has had to pay 80 bucks in shipping to get the 13" X 13" X 73" box from So Cal. I have never marked up shipping. In fact, I usually loose 2 bucks and don't charge for the box or packing either.

Here's where you can save more money. Whether you have them shipped from me or from Gbody, you can save half on shipping by combining orders. Two full sets (or three rears) of fillers will fit into the same box as one rear and cost the same to ship. 20% of my orders are done this way. I allow two different people to send me payment for their half of the payment, then ship both orders to one of the addresses. You just need to let me know ahead of time what orders go together.
Find a friend and save some dough.:)

Mike B.

I would be interested in a rear filler, but it would probably be cheaper coming from SoCal to TX than NC to TX.

Shipping 1-3 one piece rear fillers from So Cal to TX is 60 bucks.

NE dudes, don't hesitate to order from Brian, if he has any left. Got my fillers in 3 days and shipping $ was very good!
The fillers are incredible! Such nice work. So nice to see an aftermarket part with this much care put into it's creation.

Got mine ordered as well, should be here first thing next week. Can't wait to see them!

Called Gbody to get on group purchase back in Dec. and never could get thru to anyone...got thru once to voice-mail and left a message and ph# . still have not been able to even get to anyone...not even voice-mail and never did get a response back. I see other people have...WTF..?? always had good dealings with Brian.

I was unsuccessful as well trying to call. Try email, that's how I finally got my order in. I don't know what's going on there, I've always had great transactions with them and never had a problem getting ahold of them on the phone whether it was to order or for technical questions. Not the case anymore, very frustrating to say the least. Anne still got me taken care of but it wasn't very efficient having to email back and forth over multiple days when one phone call would have gotten it done. Maybe they are short staffed?? Who knows, like stated above though, try emailing them.

I was unsuccessful as well trying to call. Try email, that's how I finally got my order in. I don't know what's going on there, I've always had great transactions with them and never had a problem getting ahold of them on the phone whether it was to order or for technical questions. Not the case anymore, very frustrating to say the least. Anne still got me taken care of but it wasn't very efficient having to email back and forth over multiple days when one phone call would have gotten it done. Maybe they are short staffed?? Who knows, like stated above though, try emailing them.

Thanx slickTR! I'll try that and see what happens...hope I can still get the 'group purchase'!! I don't even know what pricing (one piece rear) that is.

Tried to order rear from Gbody website today with no luck. Will try to call tomorrow, Hopefully I can get a rear if any left on Group Buy.

Call and leave a message then email. I got through with email. They're not listed on the site yet

Guys we had some problems with our site at the first of the year. Our hosting company did some upgrads took us down & a few other sites. We are back up & running again.
We are going to do a special with Mike's rears our fronts as well. $499.95. We have been incredibly backed up with the site being down for 12 days. So if we missed you on a return call please e-mail or call back. You should be able to place your orders on line for the last week though.

Mike's Fillers have been up for a few days now. Shipping on the rears alone has average at $35.00 max. Some business to business were at $30.00 with fronts.
We do not mark up shipping.
Ibby if you paid $10.00 on a small flat rate box for 4 interior light bulbs e-mail me with your order # & I will get it corrected. We don't miss many but some do fall thru the cracks.

do you make rear filers for a 78 regal?? if so how much??

Sorry,
I don't. Post it up in the tech or parts wanted section. Unfortunately, you may not have many choices for that car. This site is mostly for the Gbody Regals. Have you tryed a Google search. Beware, there are lots of very poor quality fillers selling on Ebay, Criegs list, and others. Best to go to a site that specializes in your type of car and get unbiased opinions from people who have bought the products.

Good luck.
Mike Barnard