Discouted Spoolfool bumper filler group buy anyone?

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Every week I ship these things to the No East from So Cal. UPS charges me (and you) $80.00 to ship a one piece rear bumper filler or a set of fronts and rear. Or, I can put 20 sets on a pallet and the shipping cost is only about $340.00 bucks total. I'd be willing to pay for shipping for around twenty sets. It wouldn't be worth it for much less. I talked to Brian @ GBody (yea, I actually got a hold of him :p), and he said that he would be willing to take ten sets of them to sell himself. That leaves ten more people that we'd need. Post up here if your interested and we'll see if we can make this thing happen. Brian will need to mark them up a few bucks to make it worth doing. I'll also give him a free set. Keep in mind that my price on these may be going up twenty bucks in the next few weeks. Anyone interested?

Here's my product.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/spoolfool-bumper-filler-pics-video-and-feedback.403944/

Mike Barnard

hello people; I'm interested in a full set also. I know it was said hy way stars has them in stock now and there alot closer than Cal. so if you need a set today that's what I'd do.
IBBY

Is there a cut off date as to when we'll know if this is going through or not?
No cut off date as of yet. We're just seeing if there is enough interest to make something happen. As someone posted, Highway Stars has them in stock. Now, people in the Midwest can will call or get local shipping and save some dough. It is my plan to also have a place on the East Coast to do the same. I need to do an order big enough to justify doing free shipping. Brian needs to justify that there is enough demand that he doesn't get stuck with fillers sitting around that he has too much money tied up in. hopefully, we're getting close. If anyone else is interested, post up.

Mike B.

Merry Christmas everyone.:) Enough of you guys have been calling and bugging the crap out of Brian that he said to go ahead and send him a pallet of fillers. They just left my shop today and he should have them in about a week. If you are interested, you might want to get with him and reserve something soon and save the high cost of shipping from the West Coast.

I don't even think he has them listed on his site.;)

Mike B.

Every week I ship these things to the No East from So Cal. UPS charges me (and you) $80.00 to ship a one piece rear bumper filler or a set of fronts and rear. Or, I can put 20 sets on a pallet and the shipping cost is only about $340.00 bucks total. I'd be willing to pay for shipping for around twenty sets. It wouldn't be worth it for much less. I talked to Brian @ GBody (yea, I actually got a hold of him :p), and he said that he would be willing to take ten sets of them to sell himself. That leaves ten more people that we'd need. Post up here if your interested and we'll see if we can make this thing happen. Brian will need to mark them up a few bucks to make it worth doing. I'll also give him a free set. Keep in mind that my price on these may be going up twenty bucks in the next few weeks. Anyone interested?

Here's my product.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/spoolfool-bumper-filler-pics-video-and-feedback.403944/

Mike Barnard

I would like to be in on this group purchase and will take a one piece rear filler. Tried to call g-body with no luck yet. Just saw this as I had my puter crash after thanksgiving and just got our x-mas gift up and running. Hope I can still be included!!! TIA.

Just got a Email from Anne at Gbody an hour ago. Asking when the shipment would arrive. I'd call her and see if you can put your name on a list. Be best to do it before they go up on the Gbody site.

Mike B.

Just got a Email from Anne at Gbody an hour ago. Asking when the shipment would arrive. I'd call her and see if you can put your name on a list. Be best to do it before they go up on the Gbody site.

Mike B.

Mike, I thought this was a group buy? Why wouldn't this be organized like normal? IMO everyone that has replied should be put in line already not "you better call before they're gone"...I guess exactly how it's organized would be up to gbody since they are selling them. Brian, any input on this?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Mike, I thought this was a group buy? Why wouldn't this be organized like normal? IMO everyone that has replied should be put in line already not "you better call before they're gone"...I guess exactly how it's organized would be up to gbody since they are selling them. Brian, any input on this?

This is the best way I could think of to make sure this would happen. I've sent Brian links to this thread twice. He says that he hasn't been able to get on the site since the upgrades two weeks ago. Brian has a loading dock where a pallet can be unloaded. No one wants to get left holding the bag if people change their minds or checks don't clear. Brian was willing to take the risk to get my product to the East Coast. Whatever you guys don't buy, he'll put on his site.

Just to let you know. I sent 24 of my one piece rear fillers and 9 sets of my front fillers. I wanted to make sure that there were a bunch of rears because they cost the most to ship. If I need to ship more fronts it's not a big deal as I can ship another 9 sets packed together for 80 bucks.

No worries, i'll try to get ahold of Gbody, sounds like you sent a good number out to them.

I have to order some parts from Brian so this works for me. I'm in for a rear one

I've had the best luck getting a hold of Anne at Gbody. She's knows about this.

Mike B.

Thank you much Mike! I am going to call g-body again now.