Dirty Racing Games

turbojoe1

I don't know how old this video is or who's car this is...... But this is not cool.
This is not how we race, this is how people go the hospital which ever it be from a wreck or a fist fight. Or both

This happens all the time...sux but it does. Guy cant drive...gets out the groove, etc. Seems like your defending the Buick somehow...not sure why tho...since all cars do this from time to time

Well i'd rather not race like that. I know it happens all the time. But with the power of those cars, that could be an engine, or a life. Yes I'm defending the buick, I'm not sure what the mustang has in it, but at that power level why play these games with that much under the hood.

See what happens when you let the stickey mickeys cool off?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I wanna say that was JW in the buick. Tires cooled off and couldnt handle it. Maybe he can chime in.

Picture is too dark on my device to even see what color the Buick is. I have never seen training wheels on JWs car though...

Bryan

That just sucks. Cry cry by by Buick!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That was white racings stage twin turbo car its bright red vs dan millen from livernois racing that vid is prolly 5-6 years old... Milan dragway sucks at preppeing the track they spray vht to the 330' and thats it.....