Did anybody on this board get arrested for a burnout latley...

Here the cops would have wanted to check the car out and see him do it again. I hope he knew "the throttle stuck and I didn't know how to stop it" line.

You have got to be freaking kidding me!!! I would be doing life without parole for what I've done just in front of my house since I put Dusty's new convertor in 2days ago!!!
"Oh officer, I set the cruise at 60 and the front brakes locked up...HONEST!"

Car impounded for that! WTF! I can see him at the jail. "What did you get arrested for?" "For being awesome". That was an epic amount of smoke from that burnout. I really hate the overuse of the word epic, but in this case I feel it fits. It looked like a building was burning down!

With as big of a show/cruise as that is, the cops probably wanted to stop it from getting out of hand. If people hear what happened to this guy, it'll probably make them think twice about trying to show off and possibly fish-tailing into a bunch of parked cars.

Hope that cop gets hemroids riding that bike, what a dink.

That my friends is called Exhibition of Speed, (Or reckless driving if the cops a prick)

I was sited doing the same thing but i didn't make that Large of a Cumulus Cloud !!

It was 4 points on my licence ,forgot the fine,It was my very first ticket ever in my 86' GN

8^)

i got hit up with a bunch of tickets one time for burning out, improper start or some crap?? and like 5 more for not having a seat belt dangerous vehicle..i was in a car show in south beach everyone was burning out they got me and devoured me with tickets and sat in the back of the cop car for about 6 hours..yes they impounded my car.. i dont think anyone here has received as many tickets as me.. alot happen when i was younger. Honestly i would run from the cops most of the time on my 4wheeler, banshee.. The cops would would beat you up and take your bike's or they would take w.e you had in your pocket.. its the truth the cops would beat our ass! so when they would flash the light i wouldn't stop..anyone want to see how many pages i have of tickets? yes i said pages!!!!!

hello; A co-worker did a burn out at a 4th of a July party and he got a ticket for it. He got sur charged and all that but the ticket was for public endangerment.
that was quite a smoke show
IBBY

I got a ticket, $89 for "Unusual and unnecessary noise" for doing a burnout in my '76 Cutlass back in high school.

That's crazy. Getting arrested for smoking your tires. Bad enough the owner has to buy new tires, now he has to pay a fine on top of it. The cops should be going after people that are smoking a lot more then tires!

Chris

It's kalifornia.....it's hurting the environment. Ticket was probably for endangering trees, furry woodland creatures, and protecting butt-hurt earth people.

I'll have to remember the quote above next time I get pulled over....." you know why I pulled you over?"
"yes sir......fer being frikin awesome sir!" then I'll start a tab with the officer....because at that point i won't be done being awesome.