Dennis Kirban - Sept 28th event

SEP455

Turbo Steve
If anyone from the NY, NJ, or CT area is planning on going to the Dennis Kirban Fall event on Sept 28th and would like to convoy down together, give me a shout. Steve 914-262-9965.

I'm down this year and the car is good to go.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am trying to get some guys to go from the Orange County, NY (NYS Thruway to NJ287) area. If I don't have to work, I plan on going.

That's really good to hear about Mr. Clark. I hope he is doing alright. And Route 287 is really close to me. Only a half hour away. So I can definitely meet up with some of those guys, GNICETRY.

My plan was to take NYS Thruway (I87) to 287 NJ, which is around exit 15 on the NYS Thruway. I took that down in the spring and it was a very nice ride. I95 is really out of the way for me. Kirban's is about 1h45m from exit 15 on NYS Thruway (I87). That is doing the speed limit ;)
Next week I will have a better idea if I am going and will contact anyone who wants to go down. I don't mind driving a little out of the way either or waiting for people.
Doug

Are you guys taking I95/NJ Turnpike at all? Sorry, I'm geographically challenged.

It seems that you would take 287 from where you are to either 202 or 78. Upstate guys could possibly meet you at those intersections of 287 since we will most likely be coming from 287. Go to Mapquest and check it out if you have a chance and I'll contact you in a week or so.

My plan was to take NYS Thruway (I87) to 287 NJ, which is around exit 15 on the NYS Thruway. I took that down in the spring and it was a very nice ride. I95 is really out of the way for me. Kirban's is about 1h45m from exit 15 on NYS Thruway (I87). That is doing the speed limit ;)
Next week I will have a better idea if I am going and will contact anyone who wants to go down. I don't mind driving a little out of the way either or waiting for people.
Doug
Doug, I also plan to come down 87 to 287, perhaps we could meet around exit 15, i think there is a McDonalds rest stop around there going south on 87? Steve

I am trying to get some guys to go from the Orange County, NY (NYS Thruway to NJ287) area. If I don't have to work, I plan on going.
We will be passing by I-87 around 8:am at the rest stop between exit 16 & 15 at McDonalds, let me know if you're going to be there?
Steve

Everyone was contacted that was interested. I am still awaiting responses and will let everyone know. So far me and SEP455 will be meeting at either 84/87 (NY Thruway exit 17) or on 87 (McDonalds right before exit 15-Rt287 NJ in Mahwah.