defective pump ????

s turbo t

i have a razor kit and my pump some time works and sometime it does not
when i press the test botton i ear the pump but no methanol coming out
i have to prime the pump to get methanol .
is there a kit to repair the pump or i have to buy a new one.
because my kit is not old i bought july 05 and i dont drive the car often
only 1000 kms since it was install
thanks

pump

Call Julio between 9am & 6pm eastern standard time for an update of your pump. He will get you headed in the right direction. :wink:

Not a single pump failure on any pump sold after Oct 05. Thats when mods went into effect.

I wont discuss on-line what/how/when/who I do to pumps.

Call me.. get it taken care off.

JC'sGN said:
Mod's....??
I'm still using my original you sold me back in 03... :biggrin:

Ahh the good Ol days..

Guy with the oldest pump is also the fastest.. go figure :)

ahhh

Mine is from 3 years ago. Meanwhile once my car sat for ever & went to prime it up didnt miss a beat. I guess that is because the manufacturer then used quality parts. Quality went down, but razor is on top of the game & made them even better than ever :biggrin:

Said simply. The pumps have always come with a warranty. That warranty period is 1 year from date of original sale. The pump you have is out of warranty. Its a pump we modify from the original mfg. Used in a racing application. You question my ability to stand behind a product sold 4+ years ago? My answer was simple.. the pump has run its course and is not repairable. I'm a small company and doing what is right everyday to the best of my ability. Even companies like GM.. cars get a few years old.. parts are no longer available... they say..tough cookies.

So had the pump come in for service "years ago".. it may have been salvageable. Cover could have gone on the motor.. and then a simple 80 dollar rebuild could have been performed. Since it didn't, I wanted to make sure you didnt spend any additional resources on the issue. The shipping costs you spent should have gone towards a new piece. At 150 bucks for a new pump..lasted 4 years.. thats 40 bucks a year. 3.00 a month. It doesnt owe you anything. now I sense your upset that time for replacement has come, and your unwilling to let go of the past or are developing some agenda which is unhealthy. Why??? I dont know.

Sorry the product doesnt meet your expectations. paypal my email 12.00 and i'll ship your 4+ year old full of rust pump back.

Edited to correct timing. Guess the pump not having a cover and car sitting outside in the weather for an extended time drenching with water..now has become an issue for a member.

i also thought i had a bad pump. (oct 06) so previous owner bought a new one. I went to install it and all the lines leaked a little, so i fixed them and bench tested the old pump and i think it has more pressure and volume than the Weldon on my race car! i dont have instructions or a diagnsostic flow chart. If you or somebody can point me in that direction, i'll diagnose it. It has a TT chip but the alky is not spraying and it is spark knocking over 16-18psi. i had a stock style TTA in '95 and tech has come a long way!

i also thought i had a bad pump. (oct 06) so previous owner bought a new one. I went to install it and all the lines leaked a little, so i fixed them and bench tested the old pump and i think it has more pressure and volume than the Weldon on my race car! i dont have instructions or a diagnsostic flow chart. If you or somebody can point me in that direction, i'll diagnose it. It has a TT chip but the alky is not spraying and it is spark knocking over 16-18psi. i had a stock style TTA in '95 and tech has come a long way!
Email me for instructions
idoxlr8_70@yahoo.com
The kit activates based on voltage signal from the 3 bar map sensor. If you don't have power to the 3 bar, its unplugged, bad connections, etc... the kit will never activate.
3 bar map sensor reads 1.6v dc Ignition on car not running. Thats if it has 5v and ground. Start the engine, drops to 1v if it has hose hooked up to it.

Whaaaaat, no warranty on my 10 yr old pump ? ha ha........... seriously, this one is still working but I think its time to throw in a fresh one. :p Let me know what to hit your paypal with, thanks!

Edited to correct timing. Guess the pump not having a cover and car sitting outside in the weather for an extended time drenching with water..now has become an issue for a member.[/quote]

well my friend. were you talking about my pump. no need to defend. you know what I told you . and that is the way it was. I have nothing to gain by not telling you the truth. sorry about the trust issues.

Ok. Can we just move on from this please. Pretty please.

[quote="with sugar on top" :)[/quote]

and a cherry on top of that :D Razor rules!!!