Decals and Graphics

GrndNatnl

Regal of the Dark Order
Anyone have any recommendations on where I can get custom lettering/ graphics / decals made up? Like some car clubs have, and performance shops have, etc. Looking for something reputable, but affordable. Dont want to pay a fortune for someone to design something.

Our club has one now that I had printed up a while back, but my source is somewhat pricey for the simplicity of ours (just letters), and I'm looking to improve it or revamp it. I know a couple people that can do it on their home PC's, but I would need these in BULK. I dont know anyone motivated to sit at home and print and hand-cut out a zillion decals.

Any info would be helpful.

1 VOTE here for Josh...

"wants a tr", he's the guy you are looking for.

GREAT work, modest prices !

Re: 1 VOTE here for Josh...

Originally posted by Boost
"wants a tr", he's the guy you are looking for.

GREAT work, modest prices !

thanks Ray. I went to Nat's and saw u had the banner in your trailer. I looked around for ya but you were MIA.... Maybe next year...

Thanks guys. I have something drawn up now. Nothing really fancy, but if I can get my broken scanner working ill get a .jpg of it. If not I'll try to freehand it in paint or something and get quotes from you guys. I'll be in touch. Been a busy weekend, and probably a busy week ahead.