dealership KEEPS calling

DCVING 6

I stopped to look at a car at a BIG chicagoland chevy dealer like 3 years ago to look at a car. Ended up not being able to work out a deal on it.

In the last 3 months I've been getting phone calls once a week from them. Most I let go to VM as I didn't recognize the number. Finally I told the guy who called, "I'm not blaming you, I know you just get a cold call list, please quit calling me". Week later different guy calls, tell him the same thing, no more phone calls, delete my name from your computer.

Yesterday I get another call so I let it go to VM. This time I stop in at the dealership and tell customer service them I switched jobs and got a new cell #. So she goes to my customer file, deletes the number and asks for the new one. :D So I gave her the number to Larry Flint's Hustler Club in New York. :D:D:D Wish I could be on the line the first time they try and bug me with a sales call again. :cool:

Good job, now they're going to paging your name throughout the club when the idiot that calls next doesn't get the joke and asks for you. You should have given them the local Ford dealer's number.

Ha thats great. I think if I would do something like that I'd give the number to the Suicide Prevention HOTLINE. They won't let you hang up no matter what you say.

(212) 247-2460:biggrin:

You guys have that on speed dial :biggrin::biggrin:
lickit.gif

I stopped to look at a car at a BIG chicagoland chevy dealer like 3 years ago to look at a car. Ended up not being able to work out a deal on it.

In the last 3 months I've been getting phone calls once a week from them. Most I let go to VM as I didn't recognize the number. Finally I told the guy who called, "I'm not blaming you, I know you just get a cold call list, please quit calling me". Week later different guy calls, tell him the same thing, no more phone calls, delete my name from your computer.

Yesterday I get another call so I let it go to VM. This time I stop in at the dealership and tell customer service them I switched jobs and got a new cell #. So she goes to my customer file, deletes the number and asks for the new one. :D So I gave her the number to Larry Flint's Hustler Club in New York. :D:D:D Wish I could be on the line the first time they try and bug me with a sales call again. :cool:

Give her mel gibsons #. "You can just sit there and smile and blow me" :biggrin: