Dealer offers AK-47 with New Trucks

If that guy ran for Congress I would move to Missouri so I could vote for him. :cool:

That is what I call a good sales pitch:biggrin: :biggrin:

ak47/with new car purchase

In compton the dealerships also throw in a free NWA cd :biggrin:

In compton the dealerships also throw in a free NWA cd :biggrin:

LOL! I heard sales are threw the roof :D

The salesmen definatly didnt back down about his beliefs, and rights
smilie_flagge13.gif

She was a complete idiot. The NRA should send him a bonus check. He was very poised and made complete sense.

This guy is the standard of what Americans should be!

It's a matter of time before the liberals shut him down.

That poor reporter didn't have a chance. She tried everything she could to make God and guns in the same sentence a "BAD" thing. When he said "You don't have a problem with God do you" I was waiting for him to ask her then you have a problem with guns right? I bet she wished that she had called in sick that day.

I'm gonna hold off on buying a truck for now......I'm waiting for him to offer a BMG.50 with every purchase. Then I'll buy !!!

This dealer isn't offering AK's WITH his trucks.. He's offering vouchers to use, if you so choose.
It's funny, the rest of my team was just discussing this guy at lunch today. So I come up in the turbo lounge, and bam, here it is.
This guy has a few good points. That chick on the news, is a moron.
Do you NEED an AK? Do I? I don't know, but do you NEED to question my liberty to choose my own tools?
You wanna talk about NEED? Ok then smart ass. Do you NEED a lawnmower? What was wrong with the old helical bladed push mowers we had as kids? Never made any noise, never ran out of gas, and is a WHOLE lot ''greener'' than your lawnmower isn't it..
Do you NEED a remote to your tv? What was wrong with just gettin your fat ass up and changin' the channel? Lets not talk about what I need junior. I'm ****in this horse, you just hold the tail, ok? THANK you.
Honestly? Do I think that guy needs an AK to defend his home? Not really. A nice CZ or sig, 9mm, with 18 hollow points should be adequate enough if he knows what he's doin.. But who am I to tell that man what I think he needs. He pays taxes, so he get's to choose his own tools. (well, the taxes are stolen from his paycheck anyway)
When I start payin his taxes, then I can start makin' his choices for him.
And what was soo freakin hard, to understand his motto? God, guns, guts and american pickups. It's a ''motto'' you stupid ass liberal. The words in and of themselves don't HAVE to jive... why? Because it's a MOTTO. That means, he's using this motto to describe the things he believes in. They don't have to be consistant, because they're his belief. He believes in God, owning a gun, having guts, and not being a coward, and american pickups. What hard working country folk don't love their ford or chevy pickup? They're just as much a tool as their shotguns are. No different than the leatherman that hangs off of his belt, the buck knife in his pocket, or the little p38 can opener on his keychain.
This stupid ass reporter just didn't understand it... That's ok, cuz it's people like that, that will perish first, when and if our economy, and society collapses.

This dealer isn't offering AK's WITH his trucks.. He's offering vouchers to use, if you so choose.
It's funny, the rest of my team was just discussing this guy at lunch today. So I come up in the turbo lounge, and bam, here it is.
This guy has a few good points. That chick on the news, is a moron.
Do you NEED an AK? Do I? I don't know, but do you NEED to question my liberty to choose my own tools?
You wanna talk about NEED? Ok then smart ass. Do you NEED a lawnmower? What was wrong with the old helical bladed push mowers we had as kids? Never made any noise, never ran out of gas, and is a WHOLE lot ''greener'' than your lawnmower isn't it..
Do you NEED a remote to your tv? What was wrong with just gettin your fat ass up and changin' the channel? Lets not talk about what I need junior. I'm ****in this horse, you just hold the tail, ok? THANK you.
Honestly? Do I think that guy needs an AK to defend his home? Not really. A nice CZ or sig, 9mm, with 18 hollow points should be adequate enough if he knows what he's doin.. But who am I to tell that man what I think he needs. He pays taxes, so he get's to choose his own tools. (well, the taxes are stolen from his paycheck anyway)
When I start payin his taxes, then I can start makin' his choices for him.
And what was soo freakin hard, to understand his motto? God, guns, guts and american pickups. It's a ''motto'' you stupid ass liberal. The words in and of themselves don't HAVE to jive... why? Because it's a MOTTO. That means, he's using this motto to describe the things he believes in. They don't have to be consistant, because they're his belief. He believes in God, owning a gun, having guts, and not being a coward, and american pickups. What hard working country folk don't love their ford or chevy pickup? They're just as much a tool as their shotguns are. No different than the leatherman that hangs off of his belt, the buck knife in his pocket, or the little p38 can opener on his keychain.
This stupid ass reporter just didn't understand it... That's ok, cuz it's people like that, that will perish first, when and if our economy, and society collapses.
I like the way you think, sir. +1 on ALL points! :cool:

I don't NEED a new truck. But I am damn sure thinking of going and getting one from this guy. I want an AK to go with my Sig 556. I think they would become good friends. :biggrin:

Thank you sir.
And will an AK get along with a SIG? It should, just as long as the sig doesn't turn it's nose up at the AK lol. I've seen a lot of those new sig rifles... Whaddya think of it so far? How does she run.

Thank you sir.
And will an AK get along with a SIG? It should, just as long as the sig doesn't turn it's nose up at the AK lol. I've seen a lot of those new sig rifles... Whaddya think of it so far? How does she run.
Nah, the Sig isn't too self-impressed. LOL

I am still awaiting the arrival of the rifle. But my dealer called me tonight. His exact words were "it's the most bad ass rifle I've ever seen" so I am pretty stoked. Being the pic whore that I am, I will post up pics of it as soon as I get the updated ones. :cool: I'll also report back once I have had time to blast some rounds through it.

For now, here is the Sig the day it arrived in factory form:

img_0030.jpg

img_0031.jpg

img_0033.jpg

Rail system that was bolted up this evening:
SigRail.jpg

Sigs do command respect... I don't quite get the high price though...

F uck that dopey bitch. He should have asked her if she needed tampons when she has her period. They may be more convenient than other means but she sure as hell doesnt need them any more than i need a gun to protect myself.