Dave Fiscus's 1.27 60' on M/T Drag Radials and 8.26 @168mph pass.

Norwalk is a great track. It's a shame he had problems in the second half or we could have had two 7 second GN's on DR's that weekend. It's going to be a long summer before Dave gets to "officially" try again.

Umm that looked like a Pro Stock launch....totally amazing!!!

Norwalk is a great track. It's a shame he had problems in the second half or we could have had two 7 second GN's on DR's that weekend. It's going to be a long summer before Dave gets to "officially" try again.

What was Dave's problem on the second half of the track?
Thanks, Kip

Some sort of issue in 3rd gear. Rpm's would climb to a certain point and then turn around and begin falling.

When the rpm was falling was the car increasing in speed or decreasing?

BTW a semi local guy to me bought Chad's car.

See ya, Kip

The rpm was faling while the d/s speed was increasing. The accelerometer was reading much lower in the second half, thus the low mph compared to Edgewater (see sig below). He was having similar problems at BG and we thought he had it fixed.

sweet launch

One of the best v6 launches I've ever seen from a turbo v6. Spool and gone.

When the rpm was falling was the car increasing in speed or decreasing?

BTW a semi local guy to me bought Chad's car.

See ya, Kip

So your just across the Indiana line? Chad has family in Florence KY and Cinci, he's up there now.

Looks like I MIGHT have found the problem. I took the trans out tonight and the shifter cable had a spot in it that was kinked/cut almost all the way through. Not sure if it's the problem but it probably is.

By the way, ALL the rear suspension pieces are from HR parts. Pauls stuff is really good. And ALL the front suspension stuff is from TRZ. I'd say that both of there stuff is doing their job very well.

Of course not to mention Cal setting up the XFI and boost controller played a big part in it too!

Slower than Tony once again,

Dave Fiscus