Damn....

Curless Auto

Well had my first issue the other day... #158 spit it's transmission out... at least she went out in a glorious way, wide open pullin like crazy (45 degree night) the shift from 3rd to O.D. killed her dead. Now to get the spare I bought built and ready for install. Just need to get the parts here and put it together, only question I'm faced with is what stall speed to go with... 2800 or 3200...

Why not just have the OE trans rebuilt?

Just asking. :)

Because I am going to turn the wick up on the car... I bought a T Type (parts car pile of crap) for the drivetrain so I can put the original X drvietrain on a roll around cart. I want to 100% restore the original drivetrain, every nut, bolt, washer, hose, etc etc and have it so it runs on a stand as a display... that way I won't hurt it,

Because I am going to turn the wick up on the car... I bought a T Type (parts car pile of crap) for the drivetrain so I can put the original X drvietrain on a roll around cart. I want to 100% restore the original drivetrain, every nut, bolt, washer, hose, etc etc and have it so it runs on a stand as a display... that way I won't hurt it,
Don't know your set up but you can read my upgrades in my sig and been told a 2800 would work great . Good luck and let us know which way you go , Keith

Pretty simple and small for a build... 60# injectors, TA58 Ball Bearing Precision, Comp Roller Cam, .030, Stock heads, stock intake, headers (don't know what brand), Kirbans exhaust