Customize a grand national

mattieboy87

I just got the new game Midnight Club Los Angles for my xbox 360 and the customization options are extensive. Any wheel and tire combo(even white walls, red strips and white letters)ride hight, any size, you can fine tune the numbers to make a setup and see what it would look like in real life. You can give it a custom paint job and even do the interior. The customization is much better than forza which is the only other game where you can customize our car.

I dont have 360, but they have a GN in Midnight Club? I prefer FORZA over any other game out there. It is actually realistic and takes skill to come in first. I hate in forza, our cars seem so slow:mad: I think i could only get a 10.xx outta mine.

Well a gnx, it just came out this month but they have it for the ps3 if you have that. Forza is cool for tuning but visually midnight club is much better. I made mine into a white T on 18 inch gnx wheels with butterscotch interior, just because i could.:cool:

Cool, I just got MC:LA today but wasn't aware that they had a GNX. I just started the game and I'm running around in a beat up 240SX trying to earn money in the easy races.