Custom sealed subwoofer inclosure for a GN or Turbo T

L8TRH8R

I've half heartedly listed this before, this time I really do want to move it so, the price is fair. This is a Focal KX 33 13" subwoofer and a MDF box that was made to fit in the package tray of our G Body cars. This sub is top of the line for SQ and will work excellent for ALL ranges of music, not just rap/hip hop. If you're looking for hi quality sound and product at a price that is MORE THEN fair this is it. This sub ALONE retails for 1600.00 I'll let it go with the inclosure for $600.00! This sub has about 10 hours on it with a two year unlimited warranty. These are HANDMADE in France. I've also got the Focal big boy mono block amp to run it if you're REALLY wanting to blow peoples minds THIS WILL DO IT! Amp also is a 1600.00 retail piece with same warranty For BOTH I'll go $1000.00 and the amp alone will be 600.00 as well. I've had three systems in this car now, the last was 2 12" Kicker solobaric L5's in a ported box that wasn't much louder then this combo with one sub, however, for SQ this was leaps and bounds above the Kicker stuff. Play anything from Mac Dre to Steely Dan and be mezmorized by the ability of this sub to transform from a ground shaking rukas to mellow and serene. Thanks for looking. IMG_0543.jpgIMG_0006.jpgIMG_0004.jpg

Kick rocks. You're ****ting on my thread for what? Check out Focal's website, that's the RETAIL price it's got 10 hours on it in the inclosure. Opinions are like ........ You know the rest. JL is sold at the same shop Focal is there top of the line. W6 & 7's are for more bass heads, this is an SQ sub. Maybe you need to do some research as well, it's like comparing Marantz and Bose, both are great loud speakers, one is for a more SOPHISTICATED listener. Who cares what a crackhead on EBay is selling for what??? RETAIL IS 1600.00 it is what it is.

Yeah Roger...im just putting it out there...Not my fault you got ripped on some way overpriced woffers/amp. Just cause you paid WELL OVER retail is your fault, but to try and recover your loss on some members is BS !!! Good luck trying to sell your "Sophisticated" woofer/amp !!! Sorry i used to work @ a stero shop, just saying...new $399-$499 MAX !!! Apprently you dont know MFR's retail and stero shope retail totally different....You got RIPPED and now your trying to RIP someone else....Now kicking rocks....

JL W7 MFR's retail $1199....in a shop $299-$499 depending on setup your getting.... SO AGAIN I SAY GOOD LUCK !!!!
JL Audio 13W7AE Subwoofers - Car Audio Subwoofers
JL Audio Mobile - 13W7AE-D1.5

That's BS crapping on this guys thread.

Whoever is interested in buying this part will or will not do the proper research & that's their business not yours.

There are enough jerks out there... We don't need any on this forum.

~JM~

Dude keep kicking rocks....if you research something make sure you know what your researching before you be a d**k and sh*t on peoples stuff

Im not into buying remanufactured garbage. Also, this box is a custom one off MDF not cheesy plywood box included. Plenty of trunk space to have a nice weekend trip and have killer tunes! No w6 or especially w7 will fit in the package shelf. I'm not going to get into a dick measuring contest about it, HOWEVER, I've sold PLENTY of audio equipment amongst other and certainly know the difference between wholesale and retail. All the post quoted was the retail, what I paid is not mentioned NOE relevant ESPECIALLY to you as a person who has no interest in buying as you can buy a remanned POS for xxx.xx thank you for your service now kindly go away. Thanks

[This sub ALONE retails for 1600.00 I'll let it go with the inclosure for $600.00!]

Um Really....???? Heres a used one on Ebay for $110 !!! Come on bro, you think people dont research things like this ??? And to top it off its a Focal....A awsome 13" woofer is something like a JL W6....
FOCAL 33A 13" Car Stereo Audio Subwoofer Access Series | eBay

THAT'S NOT EVEN THE SAME SUB YOU D BAG. That's their ENTRY level sub, their version of a JL W0, WOW....

[This sub ALONE retails for 1600.00 I'll let it go with the inclosure for $600.00!]

Um Really....???? Heres a used one on Ebay for $110 !!! Come on bro, you think people dont research things like this ??? And to top it off its a Focal....A awsome 13" woofer is something like a JL W6....
FOCAL 33A 13" Car Stereo Audio Subwoofer Access Series | eBay
are you retarded? did you even look at the subwoofer in the fleabay link you posted? does that look anything like a 33 KX to you? and ur gonna compare JL to Focal? really? get a clue! the W7 would never in a million years fit the way that sub does back there. it takes way more airspace to work. Focal is SQ and makes some of the best stuff in the business. love JL and they make great stuff as well but it aint Focal.

Ya you can't compare the two just because they're made by the same company. They're two different models. That's like saying your Buick Regal T isn't worth 14k because look here on ebay there's a Buick Regal Somerset for only $1500 and my arguement is completely valid because they're both Buick's so you should buy this Monte SS instead because they look the same and have a bigger engine so they're probably faster anyway. haha

This guy is new to the forum & appears to not have matured yet. Reminds me of the many small block Chevy related forums & the immature audience that frequents many of those forums. Meanwhile... Bump.

~JM~

i dont mind the reply to the OP..i think being that this is a public forum and we are all part of a community people should step in and say something if someone is about to get ripped off. its not like a sale is sacred that no one can step in and give an opinion.. The problem was the guy didnt know what he was talking about so i think he was outta place for that.

two weeks back i stepped in and said something where i thought the guy was over charging for and he bitched me out in a PM and the post was deleted by an admin.. i think thats BS that the for sale forum isn;t a forum, its a classified ad. if you sell on a forum of people who have buick guys in the best interest, opinions on prices should not be censored.

i think thats BS that the for sale forum isn;t a forum, its a classified ad. if you sell on a forum of people who have buick guys in the best interest, opinions on prices should not be censored.
That's the beauty of selling in a forum- you get openess and feedback. IMO, If you don't want this go sell on Craigslist.

"Openess" is ok, as long as its done with class. Ranting about a subject you have no clue about makes you look like ignorant trash and helps no-one.

Looks like a great product, If I wasn't buying other parts I would jump on this! BUMP for the OP.