Custom Gauge Dash Panel

Ok, to make sure I have this right, all you need it the gauges and the plate GNXkid is selling to convert it over to the above???

Exactly....I'll be watch this, if everyting goes well then.....

Another shining example of a dip$hit taking orders he can't fill.

This is why I won't buy from newbies or people with no track record.

Stick to the vendors who support the site and this won't happen.

We need to run clowns like this off the site for good. :mad:

First, I like to say I'm glad to see you all recieving your panels. Please show pics when you get them completed. Again I'm sorry for the delay and miscommunication with you guys. I don't blame you for the negative feed. I would have probably did the same.
This all started with me selling what I had left over from when I was GM for No Limit Industries/turbobuickmods.com (which we were a sponsor for this site and had an excellent track record). The company went out of business. I designed the panels, so the product went with me.
As some of you all know (the ones who read the whole post) I had a loss in my family. Not telling all my business, I lost my child. So I was not in a business frame of mind. Unless you have kids, it's very devestating. So I left someone to take care of it for me. It did'nt go as planned, we got more orders then expected, so I made more to fill the orders. I was'nt planning on selling these again. Just what I had left. If the turbobuick community wants me to make more, I will, since there seems to be a great turnout.
My thing is, if you are going to post stupid remarks, don't have anything to do with this, and don't know what your talking about, please post them somewhere else. We don't need people like that on this site.

Thanks guys for your business and I hope you are all happy with your panels. Have a Merry Christmas

1st: Sorry for your loss, your right I couldn't and don't want to think about something such as that. With your statement and some time this could all go away and be forgotten....things happen. I see there is a demand for the dashes and as soon as everyone get theirs and your supplies get built up I would start taking orders. I would buy one.

First, I like to say I'm glad to see you all recieving your panels. Please show pics when you get them completed. Again I'm sorry for the delay and miscommunication with you guys. I don't blame you for the negative feed. I would have probably did the same.
This all started with me selling what I had left over from when I was GM for No Limit Industries/turbobuickmods.com (which we were a sponsor for this site and had an excellent track record). The company went out of business. I designed the panels, so the product went with me.
As some of you all know (the ones who read the whole post) I had a loss in my family. Not telling all my business, I lost my child. So I was not in a business frame of mind. Unless you have kids, it's very devestating. So I left someone to take care of it for me. It did'nt go as planned, we got more orders then expected, so I made more to fill the orders. I was'nt planning on selling these again. Just what I had left. If the turbobuick community wants me to make more, I will, since there seems to be a great turnout.
My thing is, if you are going to post stupid remarks, don't have anything to do with this, and don't know what your talking about, please post them somewhere else. We don't need people like that on this site.

Thanks guys for your business and I hope you are all happy with your panels. Have a Merry Christmas

1st off extremely sorry for your loss...you would have to bury me with my kid if I ever lost of them....

Innovation is the key to keeping our cars alive in all things American...with that being said...start building some more..when I get my regal or GN back..I will definitively order one...

Small innovations like yours are what keeps our cars separate from other...and is truly American...:D

Bravo to you bro...Build em....

As i said in a previous post sorry for your loss and with a situation like that my name would be MUD, i would not be bothered with this internet thing this early, You indeed are a better man than I!

Im sure you can understand why you got such a response with me being ur BIGGEST critic i was one of the the early guy's that requested pic's via thread and PM and got NO respose as i said before i thought you had a very good product and still interested in purchasing one when you get more made! glad to see you bounce back! Again my apologies!

As some of you all know (the ones who read the whole post) I had a loss in my family. Not telling all my business, I lost my child.

I read the entire thread and I have plenty of relevance to it, as I clicked on it as a potential buyer.

What we don't need on this site is scammers and people selling stuff they don't have.
I didn't see you mention jack $hit about losing a child... only "putting someone else in charge" with no further explanation.

I've got FIVE kids and every one of them mean the world to me. We'd have SIX if we didn't lose the first.

Had I been in the same shoes, I guarantee nothing would get shipped/sold/etc... But I ALSO guarandamntee you I would post a clear and unquestionable reply on here explaining my situation.

Had you been clear up front, it would have prevented the comments.

I agree with Yullose. Should have been straight from the start. Everyone would have understood.

My sincere condolences on your loss.

When you are ready, i would like to order one.

GNXkid i apologize for starting some of the negative stuff but when evidence of seller sweeping the cash with no explan surfaces, what ya suppose to do.
That being said, i figured those reference pics were of turbobuickmods when first posted. I already have one of your turbobuickmod plates in the car and look forward to changing it up with another to the 7 hole. See pic below of your plate that was a 6 hole, extra holes drilled with your provided template.
Picture809.jpg

Sorry for the delays everyone. I think I got to everyone. If not, please let me know And I will make sure I get to you. Thanks. It's been a very bad 2 weeks for me. I had a unexpected loss in the family.

Refering to yullose:
Like I said, if you read the post, you would know. I don't have to tell all my personal business. I thought that was enough.

Guys, don't get me wrong, I'm not upset at all. I totally understand. I just don't like a$$holes writing ignorant remarks. There's are better ways of saying things.

That Panel looks f**kin awesome! You must love driving it around at night now huh? gotta change over from my crap dig dash to catch up with things like this!

Refering to yullose:
Like I said, if you read the post, you would know. I don't have to tell all my personal business. I thought that was enough.
Guys, don't get me wrong, I'm not upset at all. I totally understand. I just don't like a$$holes writing ignorant remarks. There's are better ways of saying things.

You are so full of $hit.

Sorry, I'm not buying your bull$hit story.

Your timeline and comments don't add up or make any sense.

November 10th, 2009, 12:09 AM
OK. I finally found out what panels I have left. Once their sold there gone. $40.00 plus shipping. I'm cleaning shop. The dash bezel not included.

November 10th, 2009, 11:18 PM
pm answered and sent.

November 16th, 2009, 10:27 PM
Still have some left.

November 17th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Sorry for the delays everyone. I think I got to everyone. If not, please let me know And I will make sure I get to you. Thanks. It's been a very bad 2 weeks for me. I had a unexpected loss in the family.
But... you were on here the day before on the 16th trying to peddle more, huh ?... then... again 5 days later on the 22nd ?

November 22nd, 2009, 06:07 PM
Thanks guys. I still have some left. If the demand is there, I will make more.

December 4th, 2009, 10:35 PM
I want to apologize to everyone on the panels. I don't like doing business like this. I called myself trying to take some time off to heal. And let someone else take car of business while I take off. But I guess I can't.
First. We ended up selling more then I had. So I had to make more. They are now at the anodizer to get anodized. Second, some panels did go out a couple of days ago USPS. I will notify those who did. And the ones that did'nt I will notify them also, those should be ready to ship out wed of next week. Again, I apologize to everyone. And will get in touch with everyone.

Thanks,
Rob

December 10th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Panels went out today. Like I said. So everyone should get there panels. Thanks, and sorry for the mishap. Please, guys as you recieve your panels, please let me know what you think and send me pics of them when you get them installed. Again, thanks.

Yesterday, 09:39 PM

My thoughts....

First of all,GNXKid, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I had experienced buying and selling on the internet, some good, some bad. Things happen, that sometimes are beyond our control.
Even though I am new, but have been a Buick man all my life, we, as buyers, must understand that when we buy things online, there is a risk that we take. We all probably have been through that at one time or another and have been burned. I surley have been burned.
I understand my fellow GN/TR brethens, that losing money is what we are all afraid of, but every issue, has a reason as to why the situation happened. $40 bucks is alot for some, and for others its not a big deal. If you are complaining about how the economy is, and losing your job, then you shouldn't be buying anythng here:confused:
After reading the whole post, I think we, at the TB website jumped the gun. We have this website for us, the people who unconditionally love these awsome cars!
This will be an issue solved. For GNXKid to come back and take care of those who did not received their clusters, because of his loss, is someone that is a dedicated member.
When you are ready, I would like one.

GOD BLESS YOU IN YOUR TIME OF NEED.

SFC.
US ARMY
" If you can read this, thank a teacher".
" If you can read this in english, thank a Soldier".

I did not take the time to read this entire thread...

GNXKID, YOU ARE NOT A VENDOR HERE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SALE ANYMORE PRODUCTS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry

Mr. Rice, let me just say you are way stronger than me to have dealt with your loss and Buick knuckleheads. Peace to you sir. Mark Williams