Custom Gauge Dash Panel

GNXkid

BOOST
OK. I finally found out what panels I have left. Once their sold there gone. $40.00 plus shipping. I'm cleaning shop. The dash bezel not included. Contact: turboricejr@yahoo.com
10 of
1-2.jpg

9 of
2-1.jpg

2 of
4-1-1.jpg

7 of
3-1.jpg

Actually I got a personal email from him on my order two days ago. He has been out of town but it is his call to say why and I am sure he will catch up on the PM's and emails as soon as he can. Not a friend never met him but giving the guy a break since i own a company to and it is hard to get to everyone right away.
Jerry

Actually I got a personal email from him on my order two days ago. He has been out of town but it is his call to say why and I am sure he will catch up on the PM's and emails as soon as he can. Not a friend never met him but giving the guy a break since i own a company to and it is hard to get to everyone right away.
Jerry

I guess ur right, just frustrated! Those peices look bad ass and i need one!

So where do you get a dash bezel like he has in the picture? A stock bezel has the rectangular section on both ends.

Sorry for the delays everyone. I think I got to everyone. If not, please let me know And I will make sure I get to you. Thanks. It's been a very bad 2 weeks for me. I had a unexpected loss in the family.

Sorry for the delays everyone. I think I got to everyone. If not, please let me know And I will make sure I get to you. Thanks. It's been a very bad 2 weeks for me. I had a unexpected loss in the family.
GNXKid sorry 4 your lost and i apologize for giving you sh!t in my posts earlier in this thread it was inappropriate and i was out-of-line!