Custom Gauge Dash Panel

X2 I don't want to cut mine up and if I did it would probably turn out bad

Probably have to purchase another dash bezel and carefully cut out the center. You will then have to modify the gauge panel for turn signal lights. In addtion, if you have a Razor's Alky kit you will need to add the lights for low level and power injection. I think a clear plastic piece behind the bezel would top it off. This is not my car but a picture I found on a car that sold on ebay some time ago. This would be nice because it would eliminate A-pillar pods. I wish someone would just make these including the bezel, clear plastic and your choice of guages and make it plug and play. Of course I would want a 160 mph speedometer;).

Attachments

• Best GNX dash.jpg
    Best GNX dash.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,101
no plates?

I think i ordered mine before anyone? I ordered two plates sent Pay Pal and have had 2 emails one about a week ago and he was looking into it?? I am not getting a good feeling on this now! Here is a dash that looked very nice in person. Check the other choices out too. I saw this up close and with a little Tap plastic plate would be real nice in a TR. You can get just the dash pod for as little as $299.00
Jerry

I didn't get mine yet either. I hope they will be coming soon. It's not a good idea to piss of so many in the Buick community.

I paid Nov 17th,
email received Nov 21 that he will get them out next Tuesday which would have been Tue Nov 24
...no tracking and is now Dec 3.

Ok, so I looked him up and called him:

Robert Rice
Performance car Craft (performancecarcraft.com)
205-216-3195

He told me that he ran out of products and had to make fore.
He said that he shipped mine and several others out a couple days ago USPS (no tracking info)
He also stated that he will be sending emails out to those who didn't recieve theirs yet and let them know what happened.

Ok, so I looked him up and called him:

Robert Rice
Performance car Craft (performancecarcraft.com)
205-216-3195

He told me that he ran out of products and had to make fore.
He said that he shipped mine and several others out a couple days ago USPS (no tracking info)
He also stated that he will be sending emails out to those who didn't recieve theirs yet and let them know what happened.
much thnx Mike.:cool:

I want to apologize to everyone on the panels. I don't like doing business like this. I called myself trying to take some time off to heal. And let someone else take car of business while I take off. But I guess I can't.
First. We ended up selling more then I had. So I had to make more. They are now at the anodizer to get anodized. Second, some panels did go out a couple of days ago USPS. I will notify those who did. And the ones that did'nt I will notify them also, those should be ready to ship out wed of next week. Again, I apologize to everyone. And will get in touch with everyone.

Thanks,
Rob

I want to apologize to everyone on the panels. I don't like doing business like this. I called myself trying to take some time off to heal. And let someone else take car of business while I take off. But I guess I can't.
First. We ended up selling more then I had. So I had to make more. They are now at the anodizer to get anodized. Second, some panels did go out a couple of days ago USPS. I will notify those who did. And the ones that did'nt I will notify them also, those should be ready to ship out wed of next week. Again, I apologize to everyone. And will get in touch with everyone.

Thanks,
Rob

Pm sent. No problem here. take your time.Thanks

Thanks,
Rob

Thanks for stepping up and explaining things. With the way the economy is right now and the holiday season around the corner I think everyone is a bit nervous about buying parts online. When the parts don't show up when expected, it just adds to the pandemonium, at least with me. I've been a little trigger happy ever since I dealt with Kieth Mease. ;) Can't wait to see the panel!

Thanks,
Mike

Still nothing, no email or tracking response....hopefully he doesn't turn out to be another BOOSTJUNKIE:eek: ...about a week left for 30 days paypal expiry.

Still nothing, no email or tracking response....hopefully he doesn't turn out to be another BOOSTJUNKIE:eek: ...about a week left for 30 days paypal expiry.

Nothing yet here either. If I don't see mine by Friday I will be filing a claim with Paypal. He said that he shipped mine "a couple days ago" when I spoke with him last Monday. I think I should have it by now.