cummins jeep.

strungout6

About 4 years ago I put a 4bt cummins in my cj5. Well along came my GN about 3 years ago and Ive been so preoccupied with it the Jeep has just sat. Well I put a charger on it today and got the old rattle box running. ITS SOOO MUCH FUN. I totally forgot what 30 pounds of boost ina diesel jeep is like. It goes like hell, barely stops, and rolls coal. It gets 35 mpg in town to. If you guys ever have a chance to drive one I highly reccomend it.

20140511_095755.jpg

Attachments

• 20140511_095755.jpg
    20140511_095755.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
Its a Carver 2557. I put a fuel injected small block 400 chevy in it. Then sold it and got a 2001 Rinker 270. It was a nice boat expecially after the 400 it just didnt have air conditioning or a generator. Sleeping on the hot summer nights was miserable. That 400 ran on 87 octane and made over 400ftlbs though. I love those engines.

Ive had a bunch of stuff. Hell I put a 383 stroker in a geo tracker once. Theres just something about my Grand National..I dont know what it is but its my favorite.....so far. Ive been looking for a typhoon but I hear they are more moody than the turbo buicks.

Ive had a bunch of stuff. Hell I put a 383 stroker in a geo tracker once. Theres just something about my Grand National..I dont know what it is but its my favorite.....so far. Ive been looking for a typhoon but I hear they are more moody than the turbo buicks.

Typhoons are no more moody than a 43 year old divorced pregnant red head with 5 kids.

Wow, that jeep brings back memories, i miss my old 79 cj5. i put a 401 in it from a wagoneer, man that thing was a blast to drive. but i dont think cars liked it when i rolled up next to them with the homemade header pipes at window level, lol
IMG_1408 (2).JPG
direct drop in fit. man that thing was fast.