Ct Bbq

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are trying to have a BBQ at Kash's Garage in Bridgeport CT on Sept 20th around 3pm. We will have hot dogs,hamburgers,keilbasa,chips,beer,and other refreshments.Maybe Otto can hook us up with some steamers.We will be having a raffle for some prizes.Don't know what they will be but we will have a few items.There will be a DJ spinning some tunes,free methanol while it lasts and all cars are welcome. Always a good time when a bunch of TB guys get together. Also wives/girlfriends/hot sisters/milfs and strippers always welcome. I hope this date works for everyone. Please let us know if you can make it. I will update this thread with the prizes as we get them. Thanks AJ

The address is 264 Islandbrook Rd Bridgeport CT.

oops, posted on the other thread about this. Do we have a roll call on how many are attending? I'm in weather permitted.

Bbq

I need a head count to figure out what will be needed for food/refreshments.Febus Films will be there to video the get together and hopefully get some video of all the GN's cruising down Rte 8. So please if you are planning to attend let me or Kash know as soon as possible by posting on this thread or pm me. We would like this to be a yearly thing. We would prefer Turbo Buicks/TTA's but all classic cars are welcome. So far I will be donating Methanol and something from my Welding supply shop,Mark from Turbo Regal Custom Parts will be donating something,and Kash will also be donating something. We will also be discussing a possible CT Turbo Buick club at the BBQ. This will be a great time!!!

Might be a good idea to put a link on the lounge section as well, not sure a lot of people come on this section of the board.

Yea to be honest with you I have visited this section about 5 times in 4 years. The lounge is probably a better idea.

Damn......I gota get my damn powermaster fixed this week, this sounds like fun!! Been to busy to even look at it. Powermaster motor keeps running.......:frown:

KB

Ken, you're welcome to grab some the parts from the powermaster I took off my car. Plus, you have to come over and check out my new (to me) daily driver.

Ken, you're welcome to grab some the parts from the powermaster I took off my car. Plus, you have to come over and check out my new (to me) daily driver.

Hey Ben, I'll call you later. Wifes taking me out for my birthday later so let me know what time I can call you up to. Need to get this thing back on the road.....:frown:

KB

Bbq

Likely I will come by, I unfortunately didn't make it to the other TR gatherings this summer. Thanks

Brakes are fixed, i'll be there. Thanks Ben!! Hope you can go. Anyone else going from northern CT, maybe we can convoy down. Post back here.

KB