Connecticut TB BBQ

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
We are trying to have a BBQ at Kash's Garage in Bridgeport CT on Sept 20th around 3pm. We will have hot dogs,hamburgers,keilbasa,chips,beer,and other refreshments.Maybe Otto can hook us up with some steamers.We will be having a raffle for some prizes.Don't know what they will be but we will have a few items.There will be a DJ spinning some tunes,free methanol while it lasts and all cars are welcome.Febus films will be there to video our cars and possibly get a group together on the highway and get some video!! Always a good time when a bunch of TB guys get together. Also wives/girlfriends/hot sisters/milfs and strippers always welcome. I hope this date works for everyone. Please let us know if you can make it. I will update this thread with the prizes as we get them.

The address is 264 Islandbrook Rd Bridgeport CT.
I need a headcount to get an idea of the food/beverages we will need.So if you can let me know soon if you can make it that would be great.

Thanks,AJ

Then we can head over to Scruples:biggrin:

Is he invited LOL:p

Have fun guys!

beavis.jpg

Depends on the dress code. No shirt, no shoes.........
Yeah. One of the ahole bouncers gave me **** about wearing a tank top in there once. So the manager came over and gave me a t-shirt. She said it was because im always there and she liked me:biggrin: . Come to think about it none of the girls wear shirts in there:tongue: . So you flying in? Maybe we can get Otto to come out. Probably not though. His curfew is like 9:30 or somewhere around there:rolleyes:

Ct Bbq

Kash informed me this morning there is a good chance of a 60 mile GNX being at this get together. A buick dealer about a mile down the road has this car and just needs to detail it before it sees the light of day. It looks like the weather will be perfect.Nelson /Febus Films will be making DVD's of the show. Lots of stuff for the raffles,plenty of food and drink. Lets make this a great end of the year show. If it works out we will make this a yearly event. Hope to see lots of the CT guys show up. See you there,AJ

Whose paying for this shindig anyway???? Want us all to chip in??? Glad to do it and will have a few trinkets for the giveaway too!

Bbq

Well, Kash is doing most of the work getting his Garage and lot all prettied up.I planned on giving him some money for the food and refreshments. I also purchased a few products from my company to put in the raffle. I wish I was closer to Bridgeport so I could help him prepare but with a 4 year old and a 4 month old along with my wife leaving for Chicago this morning I have not had any time. My car is still on the trailer from when I went racing 2 weeks ago. I have no time for anything. I still have to clean the house(old friend from PA is coming up for the weekend)and hopefully wash the car!!! I will see you there tommorrow. I will be getting there early-like 11am to help any way I can.

Bbq

I will also be dispensing free methonal while it lasts!!!!!! Mark make sure you bring a few items to show people what you have. There will be an area to sell items if you can bring some. I want a GN shifter handle if you have one. Also 2 sets of the GN door eschelons with the turbo 6 logo in grey. See you tommorrow!!!:smile:

Mark, i'll meet you at the lot behind Walgreens by 2:00. Didn't know if you got my email. Weather looks GOOD!!! :D

Ken B.

bbq

nelson is due to show up at 12:00 sharp to start setting up for the next buick video in his collection.