Cruzn57's slicks in action

RJ REYNOLDS

Hey Lee,

Attached is a picture of a launch with your slicks on my car. This was a 6 psi launch with a 1.47 60 ft. time. I haven't surpassed my 1.46 60 ft on drag radials yet, but the car is much more consistent and I have picked up a little MPH. I have been bracket racing the last few weeks so I have not been pushing the car to it's limits. I plan on installing a bigger turbo next week and making an all out assault while the weather is still cool. I'm hoping for a 60 ft in the low 1.40s and 10.70s - 10.80s.

Attachments

• 27709007-SE2-54.jpg
    27709007-SE2-54.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 290
NICE PIC! Looks great, and glad to see you put them to use quickly. I almost picked them up, only to sit in the garage awaiting a fun day. Love how the car leaves! I have a stage right sitting on the shelf waiting for install next tranny service I do. Can't wait to try it out some day.

There's day light

under both front tires!
looking good!
glad you could use them,
I needed some thing positive right now,
thanks

congrats man, I love Speedworld

Wish i could go more often. Went to the track last weekend and the prep sucks.

NICE PIC! Looks great, and glad to see you put them to use quickly. I almost picked them up, only to sit in the garage awaiting a fun day. Love how the car leaves! I have a stage right sitting on the shelf waiting for install next tranny service I do. Can't wait to try it out some day.

Thanks...The stage right works great, but I 60 ft just as good off the foot brake. The only difference is I don't have to worry about pushing through the brakes.

Looks great! Cool feeling isn't it?

RJ, I gotta ask as I don't see it in your sig... Do you run a stock rear sway bar, or something like a HR Parts bar? I love how it leaves dead level!

That's a great pic. Looks like youe head was planted back too on the launch. :D

RJ, I gotta ask as I don't see it in your sig... Do you run a stock rear sway bar, or something like a HR Parts bar? I love how it leaves dead level!

Stock sway bar with air bags. With the drag radials I wouldn't put any air in the driver's side air bag, but just as Lee recommended I now have to run about 15 psi to keep the fender off the tire.

congrats man, I love Speedworld

Wish i could go more often. Went to the track last weekend and the prep sucks.

Thanks...Speedworld is great. It isn't the nicest facility, but it has a very friendly atmosphere and the prep is usually very good on the weekends.

Oh...I almost forgot to mention the best part is that it's only 20 minutes from home :)

Stock sway bar with air bags. With the drag radials I wouldn't put any air in the driver's side air bag, but just as Lee recommended I now have to run about 15 psi to keep the fender off the tire.

Wow, another amazing aspect of your car! Stock bar leaving like that, nice and level! You really have that thing set up!