Crazy Issues

We'll this is what I found
7u6aja3a.jpg
8a2ujyny.jpg
dont know what it is but it looks broke LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See now you have a trophy too. Funny how those twist off like that. Glad you got the cause nailed down.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The forward drum shaft. This is why the billet shaft forward drum is so popular.

Honestly if you broke 1 you might seriously consider a billet one. If funds are tight though I do have a clean stocker from a station wagon core (not as beat on) if you wanna roll the dice.

Honestly if you broke 1 you might seriously consider a billet one. If funds are tight though I do have a clean stocker from a station wagon core (not as beat on) if you wanna roll the dice.

I really don't have a week to wait on the part

I have one in my hands. Do you want to pick it up in hiawatha or do you want me to priority mail it to you?

Also you might be able to find one at a local trans shop but they don't seem to keep dinosaur parts on the shelves anymore lol.

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I have one in my hands. Do you want to pick it up in hiawatha or do you want me to priority mail it to you?

Also you might be able to find one at a local trans shop but they don't seem to keep dinosaur parts on the shelves anymore lol.

Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
I can paypal you

If you could ship today that would be greatly appreciated I've got a guys shop tied up and if I don't get it fixed quick will have to tow car

Ok took my converter to be cut apart and cleaned the guy said it had a broken sprag ok what does that mean and why the car didn't have 5 miles on it with that converter any one help me understand what happened

Ok it's the stator not sprag had so many trans terms in head last couple days it's rattling