crank and cam sensor questions.

onefastcar

mono e mono
If you get injector pulse cam sensor is working properly yes or no?
cam sensor was rechecked and it looks good.
if you get rpm indication from stock tach or from scanmaster while cranking crank sensor is good yes or no? i made the crank sensor with a piece of metal and checked ecm connection b5 and i get 12 volts uncovered it is less than a volt is this a good way to check crank sensor?
I still have no frickin SPARK i have been frickin fightin this thing for 2 weeks and i have no burnt wires and have looked at all connectors and they look good fuses are good, i have looked at these schematics till i'm blue in the face and am running out of ideas, i am pulling out the harness tommorrow if no one has something better of an idea for me to head into, oh this is my 4 th ignition module, 2nd coil pack and 2nd crank sensor.:confused:

Dude... I have the EXACT same problem. Check out my post "STILL won't start". I haven't been able to ride since before Halloween. How did you check you cam sensor? I went and bought a brand new one from CarQuest (great deal at $48.99 for the complete sensor). I only replaced the cap as I was told this is mostly what goes bad. Now I'm thinking about replacing the whole thing but I don't know how to reset with out a tool. I have replaced the icm, coil pack and checked everything I can think of. PLEASE let me know if you figure it out. Thanks, Wesley

I think: yes, yes to your querrys.

And, have you considered the ESC module? They are not prone ot go out, but u never know.

I would look at you're ecm connectors mine were corroded on the big connector c-d 10-15 ares were totally corroded if you look at the ecm top were connectors go you can see a-b for small connector and c-d for big connector in the black pin area. make sure your cam sensor is in properly if not it won't sync with the crank signal, if you want to check for cam signal what i did was at b5 on ecm connector and key on and cover crank with like a hose clamp or anything metal you should get voltage, when uncovered you won't, let me know if ya get it going or not and i'll help ya, also a guy jerryl he seems very knowledgable in this area also. Also reverify you're cam sensor if it is not correct it will not sync with the crank sensor hence no spark.
Vortex Turbo Buick Performance

To clean ecm connectors i sprayed them with electronics cleaner and took a paper clip and went through every connector when ya do this feel tha there is resistance that is good these are spring loaded do the paper clip in each connector a couple times and if ya have to look at them with a magnifying glass (they are small) also make sure you push the wires up towards the connector some may be loose if ya pulled the connector from the wires. Hope this helps.