Crane Cams Closes

wow, when is this **** gonna end:eek: I do not even watch the news anymore..............

wow, when is this **** gonna end:eek: I do not even watch the news anymore..............

Oh wait till the 20,000+ who have been laid off over the last month run out there unemployment. We haven't seen the worst of the housing market foreclosures yet which means we haven't seen the economy hit rock-bottom yet either.

Were looking at 4-5 years likely to regroup the economy, maybe less but there will be plenty of collateral damage to come along that path.

I wouldnt sweat it too much, when Dec 21st 2012 comes along, the earth completes its wobble, lines up with Orion and a big azz solar wind bomb bards our puny little existence into obscurity. well ....nice to know ya:wink:

That sucks...
I just installed a new Crane Cam in the funny car this weekend, we've
been using them for years.

I wouldnt sweat it too much, when Dec 21st 2012 comes along, the earth completes its wobble, lines up with Orion and a big azz solar wind bomb bards our puny little existence into obscurity. well ....nice to know ya:wink:

Make sure you smear plenty of sun tanning lotion. :D

+1 but it is hard to see a good and reliable company go out of buisness.

You are going to see more GOOD companies go away soon, I know of a couple that are in deep trouble. The business is just not there to support all of these bigger companies. It is a sad time, but we are in a "hobby" business and the many folks that are getting short on cash have no choice but to kill their hobby budget. I am glad we cut back when we did it is making it easier to survive now and we will be stronger in the end.
Mike

As most of you are a small business such as I am, we need to watch our P's and Q's and we will survive without the large wasteful overhead a lot of the BIG BOYS have.

It will be tough but we all control our own checkbook and don't have Lear Jets to sell etc.

Be strong guys:cool:

Ty

Unbelievable how all of these companies are now going under.

If they all quit now, who will be making any go fast parts in 10 years?

Then the price of what parts are left will skyrocket.

Building an engine will all the sudden cost 5 times more.

keep your eye's open should be some good deals coming out of this. part hoarders dream come true. buy up stock and charge 100% more. just like people did with the cam sensors for a while there