Cotton's

ladodgers8

I've been doing business with them for about six months now. I have held back in posting about them because I didn't want to start posts about people who actively support the forum, just seemed like yeah, if they are supporters here, then they probably do good business and people don't need to hear about it. However, my experience with Jack, Brian, and Jerry at Cotton's has been so far above and beyond what I expect from ANY business that I feel the need to say something. Those 3 guys will literally drop whatever it is they are doing to answer my questions over the phone or in person. I apologize to anyone that has had their work delayed secondary to me stopping in the shop! There was a delay in getting a couple parts and Jack was up front to tell me that he was at fault and the mix up was handled immediately. I wanted to publicly thank them for their tireless devotion to customer service and to apologize in advance for the nagging that I'll no doubt incur upon them in the future. Thanks.

Thank you Aaron for the kind words. We appreciate you just as much, you've been a pleasure to deal with. I know, Brian and Gerry feel the same. We wish you and your family a Happy Holiday and and safe and healthy New Year.