Cotton's Winter Bash

Oh wow.... and all this time I thought you were Miguels tuner.... isn't that interesting.... funny chit.. ;)

And all this time I thought you learned a lesson.......... Now THIS is funny chit

Just came from the dyno with Otto!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took my son car tony shop to dyno the car with OTTO!! Let me you boy's something first pull the car made 495H WITH 18 PSI SEC PULL 21 PSI MADE 569H THIRD PULL MADE 600H ON24 PSI!!!! PUMP GAS ALKY BABBY!!!! Then put some race fuel same boost made 605!! let me tell you boy's something!THE MAN KNOW HIS BUICK...:biggrin THANX OTTO FOR EVERTHING ....OH HIS BENZ ONE PULL MADE 425 TO THE WHEEL!!!:

The link in case you need help finding it:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/new-england-area/299469-just-came-dyno-otto.html

"Now The big Question who tuned Miguels car oh oh oh oh I know"

Thanks for sharing the photos.

I'm digging this ride.

4376477239_9aa9a38878_b.jpg

Thanks for sharing the photos.

I'm digging this ride.

4376477239_9aa9a38878_b.jpg

that is 1 of my 8 turbo regals. it is a work in progress! was a chrome trim split bench seat car! need to change a few more pieces of trim and need to weld the console brackets in.
100 % solid no rot or rust ever new england car

that is 1 of my 8 turbo regals. it is a work in progress! was a chrome trim split bench seat car! need to change a few more pieces of trim and need to weld the console brackets in.

I like it a lot. Love the daily driver/work in progress look. Damn, it looks like it was cold there leading up to the 'Winter Bash' calendar date.

The two tone silver T looks very sharp, as well.

4376411077_4aa92f8aa7.jpg

if you are referring to the silver t is this pic, it isn't two tone but it is immaculate...very low miles if I remember correctly, and for sale...don't ask me the price tho..it's not mine...

^ Ah, must be the shadow. Now that I look @ it again, it does look to be one color.

Outstanding looking T.

Won't be 'rust free' for long with all that salt on it!! Hey, are those VT plates?? :eek:

if you are referring to the silver t is this pic, it isn't two tone but it is immaculate...very low miles if I remember correctly, and for sale...don't ask me the price tho..it's not mine...

If I heard correct asking price was $18k for that car and I think it had under 30k miles. There was also a stock 35k mile 86 GN there, also for sale I believe. Between sun exposure and musty interiors, some of the nicer cars there were crying for inside storage.

Wish I could have made it! Looks like everyone had a good time.

Bryan