Cotton's Winter Bash

Lastly for now, gotta photochop out a few license plates on other pics.....

My roller I bought, and salvageV6 on the street with another TR in front of it.

Attachments

• DSC01566.jpg
    DSC01566.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC01567.jpg
    DSC01567.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 320
  • DSC01577.jpg
    DSC01577.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 316
i had a great time with everyone:D thank you jack for the great time and the food too. for those who wanted my facebook just send me a pm

Wow, is all I can say!!! You guys were awsome, so many showed up..... I am always amazed. I had such a good time, sorry if I didn't spend as much time with everyone.. I was hoppin. It was like my wedding.... it was over before we hit all the tables... The food... was incredible. Kirk and Val... some awsome chile, pulled pork, Miquel.. some more crazy PR pork and rice.. that stuff was gone before you could say... anyone want some.. :D Big Bob.. meatballs, Brian lee, I think Chicken and rice, Steve Gully, some more awsome Chile, ASshley brought some garlic dip that I am still killing my wife with... Crystal brought some crazy dessert.. chocolate truffle or something like that.. :cool: Dominic with that crazy Jersey coffee cake, Chet with the apple turnovers and donuts to die for... Mac and cheese from Erica .... thought I forgot about you John... DA DINOSAUR RIBS!!!!! AMAZING STUFF, Bill and Tina from upstate.. sausage and cheese... I forget who brought the fruit, more rice from Juan... turbo6 brownies from Mark Fitz.. and honestly.. I could go on and on... I give, thanks so much for the team effort. I just opened the doors .. you guys make it happen.

A special thanks goes out to all of you guys and girls that gave so freely of your hard earned monies to Marissa's Benefit. You guys are the best, for a final tally we collected $550.00 to give to her!!! That is incredible. A big thank you to Sam from Competition Components for donatingn air dam for the raffle prize.. thank you so much, your generosity does not surprise me one bit.!!

Until the next time.. stay well and c ya at the track!!! Maybe a dyno party next time.... :cool:

mr mike AKA pronto V8killer nice to meet yall ;)and all my buick brother ;):cool:great time will get together again in june.;):cool::biggrin:

Nice to met you, and lots of other cool turbo folks. GREAT pork, OMG:smile:

Thanks to Jack for a great BBQ!

Who had the Blue T (Gumbo plates?) that showed up later? We spotted it when we were leaving and checked it out quickly while it was parked at D.D. up the street from Jacks. It looked nice. I would have liked to check it out as much as I checked out the other cars. Of all the nice Buicks I checked out there are 2 damn pictures of me with my head underneath that Buick powered Volvo coupe.

Who had the Blue T (Gumbo plates?) that showed up later? We spotted it when we were leaving and checked it out quickly while it was parked at D.D. up the street from Jacks. It looked nice. I would have liked to check it out as much as I checked out the other cars. Of all the nice Buicks I checked out there are 2 damn pictures of me with my head underneath that Buick powered Volvo coupe.

That's the Chef's car, Bill. Very nice car, been 10.0 with a stock block.. and my son driving. The Volvo, is an amazing car. We straightened it out monday, that damn thing runs hard!!! I told the owner, if he comes across one of those 2 door coupes... I'm interested in a shell..:cool:

Gumbo looked damn nice! Lot's o'gofast parts. Miguel wanted to run it with his son's car.:biggrin:
Ya that Volvo was very interesting. Glad you got it running better.

Gumbo looked damn nice! Lot's o'gofast parts. Miguel wanted to run it with his son's car.:biggrin:
Ya that Volvo was very interesting. Glad you got it running better.

Really..... :cool:That'd be fun... we'll have to get em to the track, my son just loves to drive that car... ;)

Precision vs Turbonetics (Turbos), Otto vs Jack (Tuning), Heavyweight Vs lightweight. lets get it done !!!

Oh wow.... and all this time I thought you were Miguels tuner.... isn't that interesting.... funny chit.. ;)

Really..... :cool:That'd be fun... we'll have to get em to the track, my son just loves to drive that car... ;)
Get that boy to work finishing his own car!!!
From the pics its still sitting in the same place it was the last time i came to your winter bash!!:D\

I know your too busy to work on your own cars:cool: