Cotton's Winter Bash

OK guys,

FEBRUARY 20TH, 2010. THATS A SATURDAY!!! THE WEEKEND AFTER THE DAYTONA 500.

mY SHOP : COTTON'S PERFORMANCE
105 WALNUT STREET
AGAWAM, MA 01001
413-789-0531

Just show up after 9am, the fun begins early and ends when the food is gone. I'll be putting together some giveaways and specials. Updates to follow.. As always, if you have something edible you'd like to bring.. a special dish, dessert whatever.. bring it on!!

Anytime after 9am I guess :)

Had a good time. Saw some familiar faces and met new ones. Definitely some nice pieces on some of those cars, and a Volvo that looks like it's gonna be wild. Thanks Jack. Jesse.

Just got back from Jack's a little while ago and it was a great turn out! Some very nice and fast looking cars were there includind an interesting old Volvo with a little something under the hood!Some very good food and good company for sure!

Thanks again Jack for hosting such a great winter event to get us pumped up for spring!

Dave

I bought a WE4 roller from Jack. :eek: $$$

I'm not going next year. :p

Food was great, good turnout of race cars and DRIVERS. :cool:

And all the off brand crap. ;)

Met Boostingirl at the gas station in CT before coming up, and at the event as well.

And lots of other TR guys including some Jersey, CT, and Mass. peeps. :smile:

A great event, thanks Jack!!!

mr mike AKA pronto V8killer nice to meet yall ;)and all my buick brother ;):cool:great time will get together again in june.;):cool::biggrin:

:biggrin:

Thanks Jack!!!

Had a great time, met some cool people, had some delicious food (the pulled pork and the dino ribs especially), and saw some really cool cars. How could a day be any better?

:biggrin:

Thanks Jack!!!

Had a great time, met some cool people, had some delicious food (the pulled pork and the dino ribs especially), and saw some really cool cars. How could a day be any better?
thanx spent 8 hour on the pork..;)

The MAGNA boys just got back great time had by all for sure! I took a bunch of pics that I'll upload tomorrow and post. Nice to see and meet everyone! Jack always puts on a first class production! Was great to get around the cars and the people after this long snowy winter we have had here. The sad part is we have way way way more snow on the ground here in Philly then they do up there! You guys need to keep this snow up north! It was actually nice to NOT see snow for a change! We have been looking at it for over a month now on the ground!

The MAGNA boys just got back great time had by all for sure! I took a bunch of pics that I'll upload tomorrow and post. Nice to see and meet everyone! Jack always puts on a first class production! Was great to get around the cars and the people after this long snowy winter we have had here. The sad part is we have way way way more snow on the ground here in Philly then they do up there! You guys need to keep this snow up north! It was actually nice to NOT see snow for a change! We have been looking at it for over a month now on the ground!

its ok you guys could keep the snow:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks Jack! As usual great people and great food. If someone went hungry today that's their fault. There were several TBs that showed up including Miguel's son's 600+hp street car. The CT crowd was out in force.:smile: The Granite State Boys have some mods to do if we want to keep up.:wink:

Here's some pics. I snapped in between looking for a roller and eating.... :)

Attachments

• DSC01562.jpg
    DSC01562.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 316
  • oldsturbo.JPG
    oldsturbo.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 313
  • DSC01565.jpg
    DSC01565.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 320
Turbo Nissan Skyline motor in a BMW, sleeper.

Attachments

• DSC01568.jpg
    DSC01568.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 311
  • DSC01570.jpg
    DSC01570.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 320
  • DSC01571.jpg
    DSC01571.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 312
  • DSC01574.jpg
    DSC01574.jpg