Cotton's 3" external wastegate Downpipe

ChavoLC2

Now I notice they are aluminized steel what are the flanges made of mild steel? Guess you could get it coated. Is it an Import like GN1 or is it made here in the good ol' US of A.? Have a old school Hooker 2.5" ext DP that' been on the vehicle for 16years and continues to work just fine. Was thinking of going better and allow less backpressure. Wished some of this outsource parts were made in Japan,Korea, even Mexico. was hoping that opening the exhaust would get less backpressure, get rid of the Tornado.

Now I notice they are aluminized steel what are the flanges made of mild steel? Guess you could get it coated. Is it an Import like GN1 or is it made here in the good ol' US of A.? Have a old school Hooker 2.5" ext DP that' been on the vehicle for 16years and continues to work just fine. Was thinking of going better and allow less backpressure. Wished some of this outsource parts were made in Japan,Korea, even Mexico. was hoping that opening the exhaust would get less backpressure, get rid of the Tornado.

Chavo lose the DP but keep the tornado for Bruce!

i believe he makes his own...not sure what they are made of, I guess he could answer that better than I could...his son does the fabricating and if you go to the website under shop work in progress, there are pics of a 4" dp that he built..Welcome To CottonsPerformance.com!

WhiteCobra Thanks

i believe he makes his own...not sure what they are made of, I guess he could answer that better than I could...his son does the fabricating and if you go to the website under shop work in progress, there are pics of a 4" dp that he built..Welcome To CottonsPerformance.com!

Hey thanks man I should have just called Jack and asked him straightup myself don't know why I posted. Thanks appreciate the info.