Cop Tasers man who Sh!ts himself

He's so loaded he probably had already messed himself before he got Tazered. Last year there was a guy up country that got nabbed for DUI driving a lawn mower drunk. Another moron...

That looks like the same guy from the earlier one where while getting stopped on the lawnmower he stands up to take a leak in front of the cop:eek:

I am glad I don't drink...

That looks like the same guy from the earlier one where while getting stopped on the lawnmower he stands up to take a leak in front of the cop:eek:

So....Just gotta ask........Do you drive a Lawn Mower on the street?:p :D

he deserved to be tasered!!! he's giving the rest of us lawn-mower riders a bad name :mad:
when i ride my mower into town I always make sure i've drank in moderation, and i always show nothing but respect to the police officer

ROTFL! :D I am pretty sure it's the same guy. At least I hope it is and I hope it's real. Funny $hit (literally, I suppose). :eek:

Here in KY, we got lots of "incidents" with drunken lawn mower driving. I used to think it was all made up for the internet. It's not. It's real!

BTW, I've added a turbo to my lawn tractor. They'll never take me.:cool:

Brett, you would have azed him a seconds time for an outburst like that. Especially if he defecated on your uniform. I could imagine how pissed you would be. Ill make sure i take a s hit before you taser me. Dont want an accident:biggrin:

Here in KY, we got lots of "incidents" with drunken lawn mower driving. I used to think it was all made up for the internet. It's not. It's real!

BTW, I've added a turbo to my lawn tractor. They'll never take me.:cool:

Alcohol is so cheap in KY

That was hilarious..In the beginning the cop said he is on Old Muncie rd. I wonder if that is in Muncie In. It wouldn,t surprise me if it was..

Lots of "dry" counties out here in the Midwest Brett... no alcohol is sold.

Thankfully in Kansas we dont have many:p

I didn't even know areas like that existed. It's never been more then 10 minutes away from me my whole life. Thats interesting.

So basically the drunk has to travel 50 miles to drive drunk to get beer and then drive back vs 10 miles:rolleyes:. Im sure it probably limits the minors from getting a hold of it I guess tho.

I didn't even know areas like that existed. It's never been more then 10 minutes away from me my whole life. Thats interesting.

So basically the drunk has to travel 50 miles to drive drunk to get beer and then drive back vs 10 miles:rolleyes:. Im sure it probably limits the minors from getting a hold of it I guess tho.

I dont know who they are kidding, when they "go to town" they load up like mad... close the garage door and haul it in.... thinking nobody knows lol:rolleyes: