Cooling fan locations?

rtviper

Trying to solve an air flow problem. I have a thick older intercooler, 12 years old, and a stock radiator. The older twin fan setup on the radiator ( pusher) is not doing the job.
There are fans out there that will flow 6000 cfm from Flex a lite. My question is would it be better to mount the fan as a puller on the Intercooler and the air drawn through the cooler will then pass through the radiator behind it, as it leaves the fan?
Or do I mount the fan as a pusher on the radiator and let the air draw through the cooler, hoping it will suck enough air being a few inches away from the cooler?

I can't mount as a puller on radiator because of twin turbo cooler the pipe to TB is close to radiator.
Third option is use twin old fans on radiator as a pusher and mount puller fan (big unit) on the cooler?
I know its a airflow issue as the faster I drive the hotter it gets.

Any opinions?
Thanks

I've NEVER found a flex a lite fan that was worth a plug nickel when in came to stressful situations. Regardless of claims they just never seem to move enough volume. I'm speaking of the typicla flex a lite that has those thin tiny blades.

Whatever brand you choose, look for the fans that have the wider, heavilly curved, pitched blades. They actually do move far more air volume.