Considering MAF Translator

Hey Mike, you may be wanting to keep it as simple as possible but since you already have a wb o2 setup have you looked at the Gen2 Translator then you can have the wbo2 feedback in the Gen2 and then you have full ability to control fueling afr and different rpms and load and timing adjustments are a snap. Works with any of the mafs and there were a out 10 or so wires to splice into and setup was easy. Works great with alky too and gives you a bit o a cushion if the alky pump slows down as it will add more fuel back in as soon as the programmer afr is not met.
You mentioned a tip in stumble issue, did that start with the 60# injectors? Mine had that issue until I found a table in the chip that I had to adjust some values in that most chip makers leave alone, can't remember the table off hand. When I quit burning my own chips and switched to the gen2 with the extenders chip the problem did not arise again.

Alrighty. Ordered the Translator and a GM LT1 maf today. I noticed comparing my older logs to newer ones there were random dropouts in the MAF readings including at WOT.
The off idle stumble started about the same time as the 6.0 chip but I can't recall exactly. If I can't eliminate it, I'll talk to Eric. Also found a flat spot on the TPS reading too so that's going to get replaced too. Might be part of those issues. Was hoping to do some Test and Tune this Saturday but until I get those parts on I'll hold off. Probably go to watch the BBody guys. Grumpy, bringing the wag?

Probably go to watch the BBody guys. Grumpy, bringing the wag?

nope.. matter of fact had the car apart an just got it back together today. Had a 44 turbo for it BUT it sat for years.. went to take it apart an everything turned to crap. So I got new gaskets for the stocker an put it back on. Hell I haven't been up to the drags so far this year.. Got a set of drag radials for it BUT wanted to get a spare set of rims for it. Downpipe and MAF pipe to. To many things goin on right now. BUT it will be out this year :p

Bill and Al are all excited for their day. Al's bringing his wagon. That sucker pulls hard!
Hope you get your wag straightened out. It looks fun.

FYI the memory does not get erased on the SD chip when you lose power, its remains in the power logger until manually reset. SD I suggest for track and MAF for street..

SD I suggest for track and MAF for street..

maybe for a really fast car but for a low 10 sec car I don't see it.. Weather up here varys a lot. I just let the MAF to the work for us. Keeping it simple. BUT some like simple an some like to play.. Choose your own poison. :p Hows that 8 sec car running ?? :confused: