Conley's Performance Plus Closing

We will miss you. Hope to see you around and thanks for the great service.:frown: :frown:

Ross Roman

Good luck with everything, looks like I wont be taking any more pictures like this again.

IMG_5903.jpg

Great pic. Thanks for sharing.

No problem! Conleys was the first Buick related shop I found way back in 93 when I blew the motor up in my hot air car. The guy I had rebuild that motor got most everything from your shop. I also have Janace to thank for talking me out of hotairs and into my current 87 GN.

If I didnt just spend $3,000 on a new tv I would be calling on Saturday to try and get a bigger turbo for my new set up. I guess its always like this with me though, a day late and a dollar short. :eek:

Similar thoughts....

The Conley family made significant progress with the turbo Buicks... I grew up dreaming of the day that I could have a GN built by Lawrence and Co... Unfortunately, I only got to experience the beginning of the bitter end. I'd say this chapter in the history of the GN is long overdue.

None the less, I have lots of memories growing up watching Lawrence break records and turn out some monster Buicks...

Farewell CPP... but I'm afraid I must say, based on the last few years, good riddance.
---Ron Carlin Jr.

Yes - I do agree that Lawrence helped make Turbo Buicks what they are and his contribution early on is appreciated. Having said that.....

I had the unfortunate experience of having an engine done by CPP. Wow I didn't even get kissed on this one and over two years later my a** still hurts. Good riddance is an understatement. Liars and thieves is an understatement. Liable and slander doesn't come in to play on this one - they know I can say anything because I can proove it and they know it.

Shame on CPP, the Buick community supported you for years and you betrayed them. Closing your business is the right thing to do.

Kelli Krueger Cox

If you have or had a problem with CPP then you need go to the FEEDBACK sec and talk about it thier, this is not the time or the place for this.

Time and Place

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. As show by my number of posts I am obviously not familiar with the rules and regulations.

I was repsonding to another post as indicated. I thought this forum was for all Buick owners. I will make note as to where to post per your request.

Would you please be so kind as to explain the difference between how people can post positive things but not negative (mine was both). If your request is true, it seems to me than all posts in this section should have been forwarded to the feedback section as well.

Sincerely,

Kelli Krueger Cox

I was tring to be nice but I guess I need to spell it out for you.

1 This thread is about saying goodbye to people who have done more for this community than most of us will ever know about.

2 Start your own thread in the feedback sec if you have a problem and stop tring to smear CPP's reputation while the rest of us are showing respect to them for the 22 years of service.

3 After reading your post I really don't think your positive comment was sincere.

4 I hope that the Mods take you post and mine out of this tread.

I was tring to be nice but I guess I need to spell it out for you.

1 This thread is about saying goodbye to people who have done more for this community than most of us will ever know about.

2 Start your own thread in the feedback sec if you have a problem and stop tring to smear CPP's reputation while the rest of us are showing respect to them for the 22 years of service.

3 After reading your post I really don't think your positive comment was sincere.

4 I hope that the Mods take your post and mine out of this tread.

The Conley family made significant progress with the turbo Buicks... I grew up dreaming of the day that I could have a GN built by Lawrence and Co... Unfortunately, I only got to experience the beginning of the bitter end. I'd say this chapter in the history of the GN is long overdue.

None the less, I have lots of memories growing up watching Lawrence break records and turn out some monster Buicks...

Farewell CPP... but I'm afraid I must say, based on the last few years, good riddance.

---Ron Carlin Jr.

Sad but true

Oh man, that sucks. Well good luck guys, and have fun on your cross country tour. I hope you pass some of your knowledge to some other people, to carry it on. Ya still gonna come out to the buick days and visit?

Its a sad day indeed, but also a good day for the Conley Family, for retirement was well earned and Chris deserves only the best that the industry has to offer. To the negative responses, guys you cant please every body, never have and never will in ANY INDUSTRY! Every car maker, performance shop, etc has had its ups and downs. If you cant go in with your eyes open ready to spend the money to build one of these bad cars and also know that going fast can be a pricey little sin $$, well shame on you for not doing your dang homework kids. These projects dont always go perfect!They built my stage GN. Bought this thing running high 11's, 2 owner car, 50k on it, original paint. I moved to AZ and Nick Micale and Jan at AZ GN ARE putting the last tuning fine touches on it for some nasty 8 sec runs, IN A FULL WEIGHT CAR. Lawrence and Chris always did me right and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for building me the car I have always dreampt about and finally own. God bless

Oh and one more thing, Thanks Lawrence for giving me 1 of 2 of the turbo's your ran on Tweeked II, that reside in my engine bay. Damn that things Hisssees