Congratulations Tony Gomes NEDx275 champ

Congratulations to Tony Gomes and Bobby on winning the 2014 New England Dragway x275 points series along with the last race of the season and a personal best. You guys make an extremely strong team together and all your hard work has paid off. I think all Buick guys would be proud of the professionalism and sportsmanship these gentleman race with. Great job and congrats.

Congrats! Wish I could have been there to see it!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks Jimmy !!!! it's been a long but fun year. We raced against a great bunch of racers . You and I represented the Buick community and we gave em hell...... lol now get busy on your other car !!!!!!!!! And thanks again

I also wanted to thank Bill from Chelmsford diagnostics for his help on aligning my car. Bill does a painstakingly good job to make sure it's right going down the track. Now get that motor down to Bobby, then hang on !!!!!

Sounds like it was epic!(y) Anyone get some videos?

Nice job Tony!! Impressive passes at BG also. TSO has made huge strides lately.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I understand Joe Derry earned his 9 second license Saturday too. Wish I could have been there to see all the action.

Always refreshing to see someone that leads the pack, do it with class. Congrats Tony to you and your team. What a unbelievable accomplishment.

That 4.86 was unreal i had the best seat in the house in the other lane. That car was like a cannonball
at the 330'. I said to myself oh shit we are all in trouble today.

Are you saying Tony went a 4.86? ! If so, that is much more amazing then the 7.63 pass. That is 7.4's territory

I was waiting for someone to have raised eyebrows over that. Hard crowd to impress. Lol

I don't think that's what it is. Really think that 99.9% (self included) have no reference how quick that is, and therefore unable to appreciate it.

Congrats. That took hard work and ingenuity to get there.

Ya, that's way, way out of my realm.