Complete roller-cam 109 engine FS

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
It has a Weber 206 roller cam and Dave Weber ported and O-ringed irons, std bore and crankshaft, TRW pistons with light weight pins, and steel main caps.

Last year at Morocco, IN, I drove the car with this roller cam engine 100 miles to the event, and it ran 11.01 @ 121.9 mph right off the street on MT DRs, pump gas, methanol inj, TA 62 at 24 psi, TT street chip, and through the mufflers. It pulls well on the top end gaining 26.4 mph in the quarter on that small shaft turbo.

I sold the car as a roller earlier this year. I put about 1500 miles and 25 passes on the car/engine, half of them eighth mile, and the engine had about 2000 miles and 50 passes from the previous owner.

It is complete from intake to oil pan, and has 55 lb injectors. I have a modified ECM for those injectors that I could include also. PM me for cell number if you have any questions. $5500

Stage 2 on-center

I would also consider taking in as partial trade some stage 2 on-center engine parts. I already have the heads.

Ttt

I would like to move this engine to start another project, prefer money deal over partial trade of stage 2 parts.

Hey Tim. You going to a stage 2 now? This motor runs very well. Good luck with the sale.
Hi Josh, yes, I do have a long term goal of putting together a stage 2 engine, and I'm also been messing around with some bolt-ons for the GTO.

I bought the rolling chasis this motor cam out of. This motor sounded good, ran good, didn't smoke, made good power ect ect.. I helped pulled the motor out of the car and put it on the stand.

Nice motor tight motor guys!

Jason