COMPLETE 8K mile GN motor, 85 Monte SS Roller,

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
My other thread is getting too long, and so much has changed that I have to repost this under a fresh listing...

COMPLETE GN MOTOR with only 8K miles! Completely rebuilt 8K miles ago to stock specifications. Stock heads (also redone), stock spec cam. Stock turbo, stock injectors. Comes with all accessories, new belt, new crank sensor, NEW alternator!, MSD Wires, Coilpack, Powersteering resevoir and lines, ECM (no chip) and Engine Harness! $3,000

(the picture shows the engine with my CPT61BB turbo on it, that is NOT included, it will have a STOCK turbo on it!)

DSCF2549.JPG

1985 Monte Carlo SS ROLLING CHASSIS, my father and I spent the last 12 years restoring this car. No Motor, No trans.
Full interior in EXCELLENT condition.
Brand new Moog coil springs in all four corners
Brand new Edlebrock IAS shocks in all four corners
Cross Drilled Slotted Rotors, new Calipers, and HAWK HPS brake pads in front, only 1K miles on them!
Has a 8.5" 10 BOLT POSI 3.42 Grand National rear end in it! MUCH stronger than the factory 7.5" 10 bolt.
Car would be great for anyone who wants to make it a nice street car.
Clear & Clean Title.
$3000

DSCF2561.JPG

TURBO: Turbonetics CPT61 Ball Bearing Turbo, great condition, less than 500 miles on it. Comes with HD actuator, .63 exhaust housing, and POLISHED 3" / 2" cover. Paid $1300. $900

i would love that motor. but i dont have 3000, unless u want to take a rebuilt 4.1 jasper and some cash haha, great looking motor hope it sells for you

Yeah, I am probably going to relist.
Why dont you just buy it?

I offered you 2300...:biggrin: but I hope i didnt offend you.
I still would need to sell my motor... I really want to but its
gonna be a hassle and money for school is killing me right now!

Maybe we can meet in the middle on the price... I'd say that's pretty damn fair, I'm only doing it if I can get this thing outta here RIGHT away though... (like next week)

Interested in buying this 85 monte ss roller

Hello, my name is Robert Ursul. I have looked at this site earlier today. It has taken me all day to be able to reply to this. I am very interested in buying this roller. It has been a dream to buy an ss Monte just like yours. Please contact if you have sold or not. Thank You very much. Call cell phone: 1810 836-1917 I'm not on the computer very often so the cell would be a better way to reach me than replying to me on this webpage. Thank you again. Robert