Complete 86-87 engine and BRF 200r4

turboaz

I'm selling this for the last buyer ( shipping a little high ). Was sitting outside in Phoenix for 4 years. I never heard it run. Car was hit in the rear. Decklid had tons of hi-perf stickers like ARP. This is an 86-87 engine. Big Precision turbo. (no shaft play ) BGC giant cast elbow.Complete fuel injection.Billet adj. fuel pressure reg. Blue top injectors. Underdrive crank pulley.Complete cruise assembly. Some chrome & billet aluminum pieces. BRF Tranny has an aluminum pan, but I have not looked at the converter to see if its stock. Only missing the alt. I have the orig A/C compressor, Intercooler & crossmember / driveshaft. Would be a great non-turbo G-body swap.No PM's please. Call me on my cell $2,000 Paul 480-221-9572 Phoenix ,Az.

Attachments

• gn motor.jpg
    gn motor.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 790
  • gn motor 2.jpg
    gn motor 2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 788
  • gn motor 3.jpg
    gn motor 3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 783
You in Chandler? I've got family in the 480, which is why I ask.

Will you separate the motor and trans? I'm looking for a motor only.

Any idea on the miles?

I'm selling this for the last buyer ( shipping a little high ). Was sitting outside in Phoenix for 4 years. I never heard it run. Car was hit in the rear. Decklid had tons of hi-perf stickers like ARP. This is an 86-87 engine. Big Precision turbo. (no shaft play ) BGC giant cast elbow.Complete fuel injection.Billet adj. fuel pressure reg. Blue top injectors. Underdrive crank pulley.Complete cruise assembly. Some chrome & billet aluminum pieces. BRF Tranny has an aluminum pan, but I have not looked at the converter to see if its stock. Only missing the alt. I have the orig A/C compressor, Intercooler & crossmember / driveshaft. Would be a great non-turbo G-body swap.No PM's please. Call me on my cell $2,000 Paul 480-221-9572 Phoenix ,Az.

So the price went up after you sold it from under me to GNX120 that never paid you. NOW you have it for sale for $1200 more then you where asking the first time.

GOOD LUCK ON THE SALE :confused:

LOOK AT THIS LINK >>>> http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/344194-complete-86-87-engine-brf-tranny-az.html

i've made the mistake of selling something for much less than it's worth. once i found out, i honored my prices and sold for what i was asking. i'd never pull the plug on a sale to give to someone for more money.

is that what's happening here?

for $800, i'd drive to AZ and pick it up. LOL. for $2000? not so much.

i've made the mistake of selling something for much less than it's worth. once i found out, i honored my prices and sold for what i was asking. i'd never pull the plug on a sale to give to someone for more money.

Now That's a "STAND UP" Guy !!:D

Now That's a "STAND UP" Guy !!:D

The way I see it, I was obviously happy with the price when I posted it. If I sell, theres a verbal contact. I was then offered WAY more by another person. I was disappointed, but I'll live. First buyer got a hell of a deal. Not his fault I didn't do research before posting a sale price.
I'll admit I didn't post "best offer", just a sale price.

This ad says he's selling for someone. I guess it was sold, buyer couldn't afford shipping so now this guy is nice enough to sell it for them? If so, I see no issues other than the new owner trying to make a LOT of money.

Two sides to every story.

First of all, I agreed to sell the engine & Tranny to the guy in Riverside for $800 on Friday afternoon. Done deal. I was promised a Paypal deposit that evening after he got back from dinner with his wife. Checked Sat morning & no deposit. (STRIKE 1).Called him at noon on Sat & told him I needed an engine in LA for $500 & he agreed to get it for me & Paypal me a deposit that evening (sat).Said his bank account was levied by the IRS & had no money. Sunday morn. No Paypal ( STRIKE 2 ) Sunday Noon rolls around (48 hrs after our original deal) & I called the guy with the engine in LA for sale & he was never even contacted about picking it up. ( STRIKE 3 ) Sold it to someone else. I had every right after 3 attempts & 48 hrs rolled by. Also received a nasty text about (karma being a BITCH ) from him too.Not very professional threatening someone. I have dealt with many people here (nos 4gn) (Gbody parts)( Bryan in KC too ) & have never screwed anyone on a deal & never will.I even sent out FREE parts that I had spare of (Tim in Texas. THX ) Anyone who doubts that , can just not deal with me. Doesn't matter to me. Good night & God Bless. Call anytime. Paul 480-221-9572

Too bad dude flaked on the $800 agreement. Sounds like he missed out on a hell of a deal.

First of all, I agreed to sell the engine & Tranny to the guy in Riverside for $800 on Friday afternoon. Done deal. I was promised a Paypal deposit that evening after he got back from dinner with his wife. Checked Sat morning & no deposit. (STRIKE 1).Called him at noon on Sat & told him I needed an engine in LA for $500 & he agreed to get it for me & Paypal me a deposit that evening (sat).Said his bank account was levied by the IRS & had no money. Sunday morn. No Paypal ( STRIKE 2 ) Sunday Noon rolls around (48 hrs after our original deal) & I called the guy with the engine in LA for sale & he was never even contacted about picking it up. ( STRIKE 3 ) Sold it to someone else. I had every right after 3 attempts & 48 hrs rolled by. Also received a nasty text about (karma being a BITCH ) from him too.Not very professional threatening someone. I have dealt with many people here (nos 4gn) (Gbody parts)( Bryan in KC too ) & have never screwed anyone on a deal & never will.I even sent out FREE parts that I had spare of (Tim in Texas. THX ) Anyone who doubts that , can just not deal with me. Doesn't matter to me. Good night & God Bless. Call anytime. Paul 480-221-9572

First off saying "Karma is a bitch" is not a threat, just a figure of speech !!!! Second, we were on agreement to me sending you a deposit by the end of the weekend,because I was also busy on Sat. I never said I didn't have the money, I just needed to transfer money into my Paypal. I sent that deposit to you Sun. at noon and by 1:00 you sent the deposit back with no communication that you had sold it from under me. I tried calling the guy in L.A., TWICE Sat.( while I was on the road) like I said I would because I stand by what I say ( I GUESS NOT EVERYONE DOES THIS, OR IS HONEST) but, he didn't answer. So I guess this is how you do business. Good luck to you and earning a good reputaion !!!!

This is the exact reason I hardly come on Turbobuick.com anymore, there are only a few good, honest guys left. God Bless to you also !!!!

BTW good luck on the sale. It was a good deal.;)

So to try and not beat a dead horse.... If a guy were to show up at your residence with say $1000.00 cash would that buy the engine and trans????

I'd be interested in it myself for a grand if I knew it was all good. But no history or assurance it's good, well, I wouldn't risk $2000! But I'm also curious as to why the price went up from $800. Makes me a little gunshy.

possible buyer tomorrow

Guy coming up from Sierra Vista with $1500 cash tomorrow at 2pm. Cant do $1000. Sorry.