projectmoneypit

tx firefighter
004.JPG
006.JPG
001.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
002.JPG
For sale is a buick grand national drivetrain, this is the 86 87 intercooled v6 turbocharged grand national drivetrain. This was in one of the cars that i decided to part out. I personally drove this car around my neighborhood before parting the car out. I was going to use this drivetrain in a 32-34 ford but decided i dont need anymore projects. You get 99.9% of everything needed for a drop in and go, some parts that are missing or should be replaced are rubber vacuum lines, a nut and bolt here and there sparkplug wires and maybe a little preventative maintanance like t stat , water pump, rad hoses. This engine has the engine harness and computer and all assessories. Price is firm as i can part out this engine for more than what i am asking. It has the better BRF trans in it also. Give me a call 817 202 7258
Greg

Sounds like a good deal. Good luck on the sale Greg.

Neal
Thanks, it was suppose to be sold yesterday. A local guy wanted it to convert his regular regal to a gn clone, but once he saw my car for sale he said he would rather have a real gn so he is suppose to be back friday to by it.