engine parts in Az.

turboaz

Complete intake assembly with fuel rail (6)blue tops plus (2) brand new.& billet adj fuel reg. Includes billet vacuum block and inj harness. (one end missing) $400 plus shipping. Precision turbo with BGC huge stock style elbow very little shaft play. No housing damage. $300. Cam sensor guaranteed to work. $50. Stock headers (been welded on) with new appearing O2 sensor $100. Stock heads with rocker assemblies $150. all prices neg. But buyer pays shipping from Phoenix, Az. Please call. No PM's. Paul 480-221-9572

Attachments

• cam sensor.jpg
    cam sensor.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 323
  • header.jpg
    header.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 320
  • header 2.jpg
    header 2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 320
  • intake gn.jpg
    intake gn.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 322
more pics

Here are some more pics. Thx. Paul

Attachments

• intake gn 2.jpg
    intake gn 2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 317
  • turbo 2.jpg
    turbo 2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 313
  • turbo.jpg
    turbo.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 316
  • injectors.jpg
    injectors.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 318
Offers ? I won't be offended. Turbo crank & more

Any offers or trades ? Worst I can say is no. I also have the balancer, Underdrive crank pulley, P/S pump & bracket,Acc bracket ( corner broken ), Timing cover ,manual drivers seat ( fabric shot),valve covers,Turbo Crank turned .010/ .020 ( cleaning up now) rear decklid w spoiler holes, A/C compressor & bracket, and more. Call with needs. Thanks, Paul 480-221-9572

Buyers beware!!!

Paul,

This is the same motor that I tried to buy from you a months ago. You then stated that you couldn't do any dealing on the motor because it belonged to your friend in MO. Now I feel that you lied and tried to screw me around. Now your posting a motor torn apart and asking more that it is worth? The motor had metal in the oil BAD; which means the crank is going to need turning. And had no compression because I could turn the motor completely over with spark plugs in and transmission attached. I made you more than reasonable offer which you refused. What gets me is that you called my a nice guy on the forums here, but thought I was stupid and a sucker. That I was going to buy the motor for $1400. Now your parting it out. Anyone want to know about the motor, then PM me!! TAKE A LOOK AT THE LINK BELOW!!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/346458-complete-86-87-engine-brf-200r4.html

Buyers beware !

Please beware of anyone who will let You FULLY inspect/ dissasemble an engine/ tranny before You purchase it , since the seller knew NOTHING about it nor ever heard it run.. He really must have something to hide.:) lol. Not my fault someone drove 3 hrs & didn't get the package for the price He wanted. I fully disclosed all I knew about it before I showed it. Sorry. Honesty is the best policy. Here are some more parts for sale, but beware, Crank pulleys, valve covers & intakes might be bad. lol. If anyone purchases something that isn't up to par, return it for a full refund. Please call for any info 480-221-9572 Paul

Attachments

• crank pulley.jpg
    crank pulley.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 204
  • heads.jpg
    heads.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 204
  • timing cover.jpg
    timing cover.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 203
I'll just chime in here real quick. I tore down the motor and bought the short block. Motor is in great condition, crank should polish out but was turned and so I didnt want it. (he gave me money back, and is getting me a std crank) Didnt find metal in the pan, and most of the bearings were in decent shape. The block is standard bore and in great condition (can still see hone marks). Other parts are in good condition as well I just had no use for them, so I didnt purchase them. Strictly commenting on the visual condition of the parts listed and they are in good shape.

I'm not taking sides in this, just stating what I found when I took this engine apart.

Pretty funny that he let you tear it apart. Wouldn't let me. Closest I got to tearing it down was pulling off the oil filter. I even replaced the filter. The filter I took off poored metal from it. I been racing GNs since the late 90's. Own a 10.50 car. Built myself! So I think I now what I am talking about. Say whatever you will. I drove three hours to buy it and after I arrived at paul and my quick inspection, I didn't wont it.