Coming back to turbo world

tazgn

Hey guys.
Been a while since I posted, but just wanted to let you guys know I'm coming back to the turbo crowd. Actually it's on the vette though. I just ordered a twin T-64 turbo setup for it. Hopefully I'll get this damn 427 tuned a bit before it arrives. Still missing the GN though.

Derrick

Did you order the stick..."I'm not speeding officer, I"m just flyin' low" ? :)
Good luck with the tuning, and I'm sure you know about Mallett..I'm sure he can set up a chip for ya...

Yep.

The 427 is running and I'm actually babying it back and forth to work now. I'm getting the tune a bit better now. Actually the hardest part is getting used to the OBD II vice the FAST system. I actually initially forgot that the OBD II actually uses the MAF unlike the FAST system... Brain fart there. As for the chip, the vette doesn't actually use a chip.

Also, does anyone happen to have access to a tech II scanner? The new motor/crank requires reprogramming the crank position sensor, but I need a tech 2 in order to do it.

Thanks,
Derrick

Sweet! Congrats on getting with the snails. :tongue: I've been dreading that feeling when boost kicks in too. that's why I'll be turbocharging the G35 VERY soon :biggrin: I just picked up a Turbonetics Single Turbo kit. :biggrin: I hope I get it in before the track closes to make a few 1/4mi passes.